How to convince wife that big penis is better

Bigger isn't necessarily better, at least not for my wife. She's impressed by the look of huge ones and likes jerking them off. But for sucking, the smaller the better. She'll suck one she can roll around in her mouth without gagging in a heartbeat. I know, because that's what I have. A 'suckable cock" in her words. As far as fucking, anything average or a little smaller or a little bigger is fine but huge, no again. She goes for comfort not pain. I've seen her turn down plenty big cocks that assumed they were a shoe in. I've never seen her turn down a little dick. She always finds a use for them.
I adore big cock becaus I’m not almost 4 inches and couple lovers like it small !

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
50-ish couple here, 2nd marriage each. I've never seen my wife's ex naked but he's got a deep voice. I'm 6+, she's never said anything about my or any guy's dick size. I also know she had sex only friends as well as dated before we ever met.
Present day...we enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. He's got a big tool I'd say 8+ or 9. Again she's never said anything about dick size but it's real easy to see she likes sex with him. They get to really going, he'll be on top pumping for all he's worth and she cums friggin HARD, that gets him off. It is HOT to watch and it's very very obvious she likes the size of his dick.

My exwife was not the least bit shy about liking thick cocks. My wife now showed no interest in sex until she had a chance meeting for drinks with a old college boyfriend that she had not screwed. After some drinks he took her to his room and showed her the pleasure of a cock with girth. It changed her life, she became interested in sex for the first time. He worked in the area for 18 months and was able to service her several times a week. She was also able to stay over night on many occasions, sometimes 3 or 4 nights. It was the best thing to happen to our marriage. She told me getting that thick cock was like having real sex for the first time.

But is a big penis better?????

My wife enjoyed an evening with a man with a wopper of a dick, even i looked at it and through fuck can she take all of that? Yes was the answer but her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

Then her comments later, he was like a piston fucking in and out absolutely no emotional attachment what so ever, did she see him again yes she did, with the same result, there wasnt a third time.

One of her long term lovers had a small dick, certainly smaller than mine, he was fantastic at touching and turning her on, to reach orgasm still wearing his trousers, i have seen her having so may orgasms with him, he still semi dressed. Mix this with emotion and periods where he fucked her periodically then back to physical and mental stimulation she found this so kinky, satisfying and emotionally draining. Hence he was a long term lover.

I think its a lack of knowledge and experience that men always want their wifes to experience a big dick, in my experience as the facilitor and watcher it often turns out that there were two big dicks present on that evening, him and his big dick. For some reason men with big dicks seamed to know this, love the size of their manhood and really dont need a female to get off on themselves and are very rarely as good as they think they are.

We met a man in a pub, god what a self confident fool, every other sentence he refered to himself being well hung and how the ladies loved his dick, he even showed her the outline in his jeans as if to prove what a big dick he was. He may have been well endowed but it never left his jeans that evening, certainly not in our presence anyway.

As her smaller long term lover used to say, it isnt what youve got its how you use it. Over many years i saw that phrase in action and its true.

My wife doesn't really like cocks much bigger than mine. Longer and they tend to hurt her.

I've seen her get fucked by guys with probably 12" cocks and they can't keep an erection. I feel sorry for them because they can't penetrate her all the way.

She likes smaller cocks that she can suck without being gagged and they provide plenty of penetrating to satisfy her.

My wife is a size queen but even she admits bigger isn't always better. Her preference is th 9"-10" range but other women prefer it smaller as it's more comfortable for them. If you're packing six inches or more you're on the safe side.

Reactions: Ocguy
I think women like the thrill and the fetishism of a 10+ inch cock but of your average or above there's probably notmich difference and ifs too big then it probably hurts.im about 7 and my wife says it Hurst her cervix anywa
There aren't that many that large anyway. Like I said above each woman is different and she'll choose the size most comfortable for her. Girth is much more important than length according to all women.

Wow, get in your lane. She likes what she likes. If you cared about her pleasure that's would be enough. Does the whole thing revolve around you?

Of course not we want to feel better about our selfs just like she would if the situation were reversed. The thing is we spend so much time making them feel good about themselves and stroking their egos but what does one do when she admits she’s had better and that you know damn good and well no matter how good you work it that don’t always mean she will have actual orgasms you see? The whole purpose is really trying to give them yet again a better version of our selves I mean you can see it in her body language when she gets around a man with confidence men with confidence don’t haft to pretend a guy with insecurity stands out like a sore thumb I’d rather be the fucker with a big ass silicon dick that should my wife feel any man I’d better she can hop on this cannon. So what it’s fake it’s still huge and it vibrates 10 different ways what yours do ?