How to find a cuck husband

That's a great question. Most of us just get lucky and find out later that our husband's are into it. I guess stick to the more kinky dating sites?
Yes I agree. Also over time we found other couples of like mind who pointed us in the direction of where we wanted to go. That started at clubs and swinger parties. We built long time friendships and once we all trusted one another we'd pass on who is doing what where and how. We now have a great group of friends that we learn from. There is so much variety out in this wild world, you have to be persistent to find yours.

• Love
Reactions: Needtosucknow
I absolutely want a cuck for a husband, how do bring up the subject when dating or find a man that loves this?
Go on YouTube and search for the Venus Cuckold Podcast. I believe she started a dating service that connects cuckolds with Hotwives. I'm sure it's 100 to 1 cucks to women. Good Luck

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I absolutely want a cuck for a husband, how do bring up the subject when dating or find a man that loves this?
I was looking for a hotwife. I had ads on OurTime & Match, but nothing sexual. In the course of chatting I bring up that I am a little sexually unusual. That opens the door as I always get a response of what/how/why, etc. That's when I say I like to share. They usually respond that they don't want a man that plays around. I then clarify that I'm a one woman man but want a many man woman, that it's her I want to share with other men. Most say that's not for them but there are those that want to know more. That is a base hit. I am lucky as one of those became a home run, A REAL HOME RUN!

I now have a ladyfriend that has a stable of 5/6 guys she fucks on a rotating basis every 2 weeks as well as a few one-offs. And we've had several 3-somes. AND the icing on the cake she likes it when I clean her after someone drops a load. This has become a win-win for us. Other than the true definitions of hotwife and cuckold (marriage) I am for intents and purposes her cuckold and she is my hotwife.

IMHO the way to achieve success is to try what I did, just a bit of 'role' reversal.

Reactions: bhappy_39