All I can imagine is peeling that down to ur ankles , heels stay on & slipping off those moist panties . I’d bend u over , get down on my knees and eat ur asshole while forcefully “patting “ that pussy . After u reach back and grab my balls , pulling me in u , we r so hot it takes 20 maybe 25 hard deep thrusts until ur screaming & my gush is now a cream pie peeking out of those swollen lips before it takes its first gravity drip - right on the toe of that black heel - glistening !( trade pics?)

Attachments

• F178A3B4-9BF8-4DAA-8362-C8B94247EEE7.jpeg
    F178A3B4-9BF8-4DAA-8362-C8B94247EEE7.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 68
[QUOTE = "Laena, post: 77244, członek: 15685"]
Ostatniej nocy ... mój mężulek był tak podekscytowany moim strojem i zajebisty! Zadzwonił do przyjaciela, żeby mnie pieprzyćo_O

Co myślisz o moim stroju? : rolleyes:

View attachment 176759
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ
Bardzo

I love watching my wife getting fucked.I'm 53 she is 37,full figured,beautiful ass.

We have a friend who is hung like a horse.I love watching him fuck my wife while I watch.There is nothing more erotic and sexy than watching my wife getting ready to be with him,she gets all made up with sexy lingerie just for him

She is all mine after she is full of his cum,There is no better feeling than fucking your wife after she has been fucked and filled with cum

If you have not seen your wife getting fucked,you don't know what your missing
I will second this statement. My wife and I have just really gotten started into the lifestyle and the most exciting experiences we have had have been the ones where I watched her being taken by a huge cock....unexplainable how much of a turn on that is

Reactions: sterling