Husbands who perform on bulls

A good Bull can help you with that. I am an "in charge" type bull so when the moment is right I pretty much tell you to suck my cock or just grab you and pull you toward it. That way the wife or you are not "really" in control of what happens. I assure you the results are usually more positive than negative. Wives usually get more turned on by it the off. Communicating gets you what you need and a good bull will handle it properly. A real bull that is.

A good Bull can help you with that. I am an "in charge" type bull so when the moment is right I pretty much tell you to suck my cock or just grab you and pull you toward it. That way the wife or you are not "really" in control of what happens. I assure you the results are usually more positive than negative. Wives usually get more turned on by it the off. Communicating gets you what you need and a good bull will handle it properly. A real bull that is.
You are correct in my opinion. An in charge bull is the best

Reactions: sterling
id love to suck and clena her bull, but it really is the best if you are told to by either of them, it really seals the deal
Yep - So good when the wife instructs hubby to look after her Bulls cock first and then get to work on her.

Reactions: Naughty
I’m completely straight, always have been, and have no desire to suck another guy.

however, if my wife only knew how much power she could wield over me, she could get me to do just about anything including this. And if she were in control and ‘forcing’ me to do it, it would turn me on. The key part would be the being forced by her to do it, not the actual doing it if that makes any sense!

I’m completely straight, always have been, and have no desire to suck another guy.

however, if my wife only knew how much power she could wield over me, she could get me to do just about anything including this. And if she were in control and ‘forcing’ me to do it, it would turn me on. The key part would be the being forced by her to do it, not the actual doing it if that makes any sense!
I understand & completely agree! Her making u do it is VERY different & erotically chsrged

Reactions: PotentialCuck1