Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

I showed some holiday photos of my ex-wife. A lot were of her topless but she had a very sexy figure and I could see that they were aroused by the photos and kept on asking if I had some "Better photos" of her. I told my ex what I had done and she was immediately interested as to what they thought. I told her about the interest the photos had attracted and the more I told her the more aroused she become. we ended up having sex with her having me repeat what they said and summised what they thought.
The following morning I asked if it was ok to show the ones were we had been on a nudist beach. She was a bit hesitant at first but I could see the lust getting the better of her and she agreed and picked out the ones I had to show, they were a lot more riskey than I thought she would pick, but hey who am I to argue. I went to work and met one of my co-workers who had heard about the topless ones (word had got around by then) but when I told him that my wife was happy for me to show her nude beach photos and I had them with me he nearly jumped at me.
We went into the canteen and I started to show the photos, carefully chosing the less raunchy ones first and working up to the ones were she was spreading her shaved pussy lips on the beach for everyone to see
I had only shown 2-3 photos when a few more of the guys joined us, they had already seen the topless ones so when they saw I was showing someone else the photos they wanted to see them again, thier faces were a picture as they realised they were naked photos of her. I could see there cocks growing under thier overalls and one in particular was really making a bid to escape
The comments were coming fast and loud, so loud more and more guys were crowding around to see the photos. The comments I heard were: "look at the flaps on that cunt?" "How about that tiny arsehole, I would love to bury my cock into that". One of the best came from a driver who said to the young guy with the big bulge in his overalls "Hey, Jimmy, I bet you could do justice to that lovely bald pussy, eh? What with that big 10 incher you have".
When I gathered the photos up, I started with around 50 but only took home around 22-23. Of course no one had took them but I didnt care
When I got home I described what had happened and Jen was in a euphoria and went straight upstairs and started playing with herself and her dildo as I told her what they had said. The works Christmas parties after that were very raunchy indeed with Jen going out for a smoke quite often, odly enough she didnt smoke, weird that. Of course she would tell me about her funtimes and that she had fucked little Jimmy while sucking my foreman
So basically showing photos does work to help out with arranging fuckbuddies
If you would like to see some of the ex I still have a few photos left
I'd love to see them

Before she let me take photos of her topless and show them to other men in an attempt to get them interested in trying to seduce her into her first Threesome she let me leave a few photos that were sexy, but did not show nipples or pussy. I had these 3 framed in wood frame hinged together show it could stand upright on a coffee table or bedroom dresserView attachment 163092View attachment 163093View attachment 163094
Don't think you will have any problems