I don’t have much at the moment, except this... ;)

I don't know why guys thing a big cock=everything.!
Big cock size is not everything for us, I I'm sure most women think that as well at least the very hot and attractive.
My super hot and attractive wife would want to see much more then just a huge cock.
A hot looking body, face and like body, friendly behavior and chemistry a must for her to go for a bull. Just seehing his huge cock would not cut for her.

When she's in mood for a big fat cock, plenty of toys around.

Big cock size is not everything for us, I I'm sure most women think that as well at least the very hot and attractive.
My super hot and attractive wife would want to see much more then just a huge cock.
A hot looking body, face and like body, friendly behavior and chemistry a must for her to go for a bull. Just seehing his huge cock would not cut for her.

I agree it's not everything but sometimes a girl just needs to be filled. My hubby is average size and doesn't last very long. I'm OK with that but he knows I enjoy a big cock that lasts a while.

My girl only takes it bareback now after meeting her new man a few months ago. Not so long ago they were using condoms, now they are excited about having a baby together. On the subject of big cocks, has any girl ever been back to a white guy after taking a black dick?

Reactions: Dbowman8500
I have had great sex with black and white men. Going back and forth isn’t an issue. But have to be honest - the biggest most satisfying cock I ever had was a young black man. He was hot and tender and rough at the same time. I remember him very vividly.

The best cocks I've seen my wife really enjoy was with mid size cocks; Gagging and sucking on, deep penetration and even anal something she can never do with an over size cock as this one above. I've never seen her enjoy such size other then to just tease me with as sucking or brushing on her pussy.

She always looks to have soft, gentle and erotic sex with a man and always achieved that by a 7" best with average thickness. She thinks women who crave big and huge cocks are sexaholics who cant seem to have enough.

Reactions: desimilf80
The best cocks I've seen my wife really enjoy was with mid size cocks; Gagging and sucking on, deep penetration and even anal something she can never do with an over size cock as this one above. I've never seen her enjoy such size other then to just tease me with as sucking or brushing on her pussy.

She always looks to have soft, gentle and erotic sex with a man and always achieved that by a 7" best with average thickness. She thinks women who crave big and huge cocks are sexaholics who cant seem to have enough.
That mean I lost a chance with her

She's lying to u

• Haha
Reactions: goodhubby