I have a fantasy to rape a hot wife!

I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?
Rape is such a Triggering word-- a lot of people will think of it as a violent thing--That Scares folks-- My wife used the phrase"" Forceful men""--Little or No pain involved-- She would explain to guys beforehand that it was play-- More like Almost not being able to say no-- More like a slave-- Blackmail is not Rape but just another Game-- The "RAPE" play for her was more like her being submissive (sex with little foreplay ) That was a real turn on for her(with men other than me--

Not sure what you are referring to but as I read your words, We all agree with you. However, could you clear up what you are talking about as I dont recall anyone supporting the violent act on any woman. And If you would like to share with me what this is all about in private, please start a conversation. It helps to get things out in the open when something really bad happens.
""PLAY"" Rape is much different than Actual Rape-

I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?
No man, i have the same!
Just seeing this Message thought i was crazy !

My wife has fantasized about being taken forcibly and used by a group of men. We have tried to act out her fantasy on several occasions, but it is a hard fantasy to roleplay. The closest we have come was for her birthday a few years ago. I tied her up in the most vulnerable position possible while providing unobstructed access to all of her holes. I had invited a group of guys over from a swinger site she had never met. My wife told me to untie her, but I told the guys she was open and available for anything they wanted. They all used her mouth, pussy, and her ass well.

View attachment 1138162
Absolutely great!