I have a medical fetish. Can you answer some questions about my wife?

As it happens, I'm an MD... we've got an exam table, complete with stirrups in our playroom - so if you're wife showed up here she'd be in for a surprise...

First I'd have her disrobe, then place her on her back, heels in the stirrups, followed by administering a standard bimanual exam. Then things would veer a little non-standard, as she clearly needs to experience an orgasm, to assess her condition and response to stimulation.

She might be a little reluctant, at least at first, but after that first smashing orgasm, as her vagina begins to tent in response, she'd forget all about that reluctance. Then it would be time for the speculum and more intense examination. I'd probably use the syringe and sterile saline to irrigate her urethra, filling it slightly, then help her to release the fluid - this would need to be done several times, until she's used to the sensation of full release.

I think I might choose to end the exam by placing her elbows and knees on the exam table, to expose her ass and pussy, while allowing her big tits to dangle freely. Once properly positioned, she'd need a session of nipple stimulation, with my cock in her mouth, then a proper doggie-style fucking, alternating between her ass and pussy, until full of cum.

As it happens, I'm an MD... we've got an exam table, complete with stirrups in our playroom - so if you're wife showed up here she'd be in for a surprise...

First I'd have her disrobe, then place her on her back, heels in the stirrups, followed by administering a standard bimanual exam. Then things would veer a little non-standard, as she clearly needs to experience an orgasm, to assess her condition and response to stimulation.

She might be a little reluctant, at least at first, but after that first smashing orgasm, as her vagina begins to tent in response, she'd forget all about that reluctance. Then it would be time for the speculum and more intense examination. I'd probably use the syringe and sterile saline to irrigate her urethra, filling it slightly, then help her to release the fluid - this would need to be done several times, until she's used to the sensation of full release.

I think I might choose to end the exam by placing her elbows and knees on the exam table, to expose her ass and pussy, while allowing her big tits to dangle freely. Once properly positioned, she'd need a session of nipple stimulation, with my cock in her mouth, then a proper doggie-style fucking, alternating between her ass and pussy, until full of cum.
wow thank you!

when I mentioned a syringe i meant one with a needle tip! But filling her ******** hole up and making her squirt it out over and over would be amazing.

What if you were given a chance to stick a needle in her? Where would you choose then?

wow thank you!

when I mentioned a syringe i meant one with a needle tip! But filling her ******** hole up and making her squirt it out over and over would be amazing.

What if you were given a chance to stick a needle in her? Where would you choose then?
Were I to use a syringe and needle, it'd be on her clit. I'd use sterile saline to engorge her love button, then give her several 'forced' orgasms.

Reactions: La_Morenita
Were I to use a syringe and needle, it'd be on her clit. I'd use sterile saline to engorge her love button, then give her several 'forced' orgasms.
I love the idea of sticking her clit, but is filling it with saline actually possible? What would happen? Would it eventually pop if you didnt stop?

Her clit is pretty tough once she is in the mood so I wonder how far it would stretch?

Reactions: Macc
I love the idea of sticking her clit, but is filling it with saline actually possible? What would happen? Would it eventually pop if you didnt stop?

Her clit is pretty tough once she is in the mood so I wonder how far it would stretch?
The fluid volume has to be limited, and carefully, slowly administered. The goal isn't to create tissue damage, just engorgement, which increases sensitivity. The amount of fluid is very limited, a couple of milliliters or so.

Reactions: La_Morenita
The fluid volume has to be limited, and carefully, slowly administered. The goal isn't to create tissue damage, just engorgement, which increases sensitivity. The amount of fluid is very limited, a couple of milliliters or so.
Sounds like it would hurt, but I'd be interested in seeing her clit swell to the size of a tiny gumball. It is almost always completely covered by her hood, so it would be neat to have her walk around bottomless and watching it poke out of her body.

She showed up to your home for a physical and you can use any tools at home to check her over.

1) What symptom is she complaining about?

2) What's the first thing you are going to examine?

3) Which household items are you using to inspect her?

4) To end the exam, you are given a syringe and can stick her anywhere you want. Where do you choose?

full
Damn she is sexy

First.she would be restrained severely stimulated but not to. Completion . Nipples pussy etc then may be start to.penetrate after she id close i would stop..i want her screaming to cum she would. Be begging for release i.mignt blind fold her before or during then.i would make it seem like i.left the room.slamming thf door. The. When it seemed like she calmed down.i would proceed to tske her very hard playing and pulling on her tits give her cunt
a hard fucking cock. Toys dildos etc.

First.she would be restrained severely stimulated but not to. Completion . Nipples pussy etc then may be start to.penetrate after she id close i would stop..i want her screaming to cum she would. Be begging for release i.mignt blind fold her before or during then.i would make it seem like i.left the room.slamming thf door. The. When it seemed like she calmed down.i would proceed to tske her very hard playing and pulling on her tits give her cunt
a hard fucking cock. Toys dildos etc.

I have no idea how I missed this post. Thanks!
My dream would be to drop her off at some.doctor's hands that had nothing but sexual thoughts in his mind.