I want to email your pics to my wife

Maybe a strange request, but I want to anonymously email photos of another guy to my wife and see how she reacts. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I want to see if she will tell me or keep it a secret. Any guys up for sharing your photos I could use? Message me. Looking for more than just dick pics as I want to start slow and see how she responds. Some clothed. Some body photos. And of course send her dick photos if she responds. Preferably someone between their late 30’s to late 50’s, open to any race. Haven’t shared her yet but she’s recently expressed a lot of interest in trying.
Have you had any offers of assistance I’m in my fifties but look younger and would love to see how she would react, if you’ve found someone then great if not let’s talk

Maybe a strange request, but I want to anonymously email photos of another guy to my wife and see how she reacts. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I want to see if she will tell me or keep it a secret. Any guys up for sharing your photos I could use? Message me. Looking for more than just dick pics as I want to start slow and see how she responds. Some clothed. Some body photos. And of course send her dick photos if she responds. Preferably someone between their late 30’s to late 50’s, open to any race. Haven’t shared her yet but she’s recently expressed a lot of interest in trying.
Hi I’ll happily send pics get in touch and we can awaken her naughty side!!

I really like this scenario I’d love to help and would love to try it with my wife too maybe we could swap over you email my wife ( by mistake 😉) and likewise I’ll email your wife private message me and I’ll happily help

I'll do that. Give me your mail or dm me.

YEAH..sounds good email MINE AS WELL! mebbe this should be a thread where you put down your wife's email and guys send her dick picks..lotsa guys like sending them..

Reactions: Johnfunone
How did it work out so far, has she mentioned anything?

I would love to do that!Just pm me!