I want to watch my Asian wife with another guy.

I want to watch my Asian wife with another guy. We have engaged in this topic numerous time during pillow talk, but nothing has eventuated past that. Over time she has began to ask questions about what I would like to see and what I want her to do, but nothing past that. She knows that I have no interest in other women, it is all about her being pleasured.
Any suggestions as to how to take the next step? All feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Let her know that sex is sex and love it love. Men are visual animals. Let her know that you want this. You are there. You just have to approach it right to get her to do it. Not, "Hey baby can you fuck this guy for me"? I can tell you that for me, I would only share with well hung. I made them do proof pics and laid the ground rules prior to meeting. I would get 90 day, Gold, AFF account and let them know that we were part time swingers....Well hung, proof pics required etc. My wife had total veto power. The guys would contact her initially thru the internet, used to be yahoo profile, back in the day. (Would be simple now days, instagram, FB etc) and start off vanilla, but they would ask if she was married etc and they would state that they thought she was pretty, etc.) Remember. All women love to be desired. Make it a great, not degrading experience and it will happen again and again.

Attachments

• MFM GIF.gif
    MFM GIF.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 107
I want to watch my Asian wife with another guy. We have engaged in this topic numerous time during pillow talk, but nothing has eventuated past that. Over time she has began to ask questions about what I would like to see and what I want her to do, but nothing past that. She knows that I have no interest in other women, it is all about her being pleasured.
Hey I’m here for you on that 2142545843

Show her threesome or cuckold video between your sex session. And talk about your fantasy about her

I'm in the same boat as you, I've told my (Asian) wife It's my fantasy that she gets fucked by other guys with bigger dicks. She cannot really believe i want to share her. At the same time she is talking about that she wants another big cock when she jerks me for example. Also she asked me if it would be ok if she had a 'side boyfriend' and can make fun of my 'small' penis size and says she wants bigger ones.

I'm just being honest with her and let the topic rest from time to time until it comes up again. Sometimes trying to give some hints and tell her that i'm 100% not interested in other woman, but she is free to do it with whoever she wants as long as she tells me and is comfortable with it. Hope this way she gets more comfortable with the idea and make it into a reality in the long run. Don's push it, especially Asian woman can be more conservative from a a love/relationship perspective, but when it happens i'm sure she will love it and wants it more and more.