Indebted

Don Jetman

After finding a video like this, I can't get it out of my head.

I find myself in debt to some dangerous people, a debt I can't repay as quickly as they demand. Two giant, muscular guys covered with tattoos come to our house and demand the money. When I can't pay, they notice my pretty wife and tell her to do as they say or they'll shoot us both. They tell her to tie me to a chair, which she does. They turn on some music and order her to strip to it. She does, fearfully. They order her to beg them to fuck her in front of me, and I listen as she's on her knees before them, completely naked, tearfully begging them over and over to do it. They take turns fucking her for hours, forcing her to tell them their cocks are bigger and better than mine, and that she loves fucking them more than me. At times I can't seem to tell if she continues to be forced to say it, or whether she's beginning to enjoy their huge cocks so much that she means it. They leave her limp and full of cum, but promise me they'll be back to use her until the debt is paid. They come back week after week and fuck her whenever they want her, owning her body so completely she doesn't want sex with me eventually. She only wants them now, and looks forward to their weekly visits.

Definitely one I wouldn't want to experience...but imagining her willingly become their plaything is so hot...

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
tell her maybe she wants the same
We've done similar role playing with her Dom, which she loves. In the past he's played either a futuristic dystopian government official, or an alien "assigned" to us after an invasion where they've taken over the earth. In either case, all wives are all owned by individually assigned "Bulls" who have complete control over us. They take our wives away for a short time to be physically "modified" as they wish, and injected with drugs that make them constantly hungry for sex and compliant to their wishes. The husbands are surgically altered to become permanently impotent and sterile to make sure future babies are theirs. not ours.

We started the role play years ago when he found L sometimes fantasized about submitting to a powerful Dom. He would show up at our door unannounced, sometimes in the middle of the night on weekends, demanding to use L in our bed. He often made me strip her first, then watch while he played with her while telling me hot tight her pussy was to fuck bercause she had never had a huge dick like his - that mine had really never "broken her in". He didn't care whether I watched or not - his character was that arrogant. The best part was seeing L submit to him, and later watching her orgasm with this character who just wanted to use her body over and over.

She still sees this guy, her first lover outside our marriage, fifteen years ago. We still visit him in his city and the three of us plan the role playing together, but he pretty much knows what we want by now. L and I both have to be in a submissive mood, but when we are, it's amazing stuff.