Is she cheating ??

Yes I know , the whole issue here apart from him stealing valour is who he is - seemingly she has cheated with her last partner too with this guy and along with other reasons I don’t know too much about he ended up taking his own life ! That must have been one of the reasons - no the whole issue is I have no problem with fucking with no emotional attachment - but this is different - obviously something is still there ( if it ever went away ), I’m the only one that is allowed that emotional attachment
Holy shit, I hope that guy is fine and has recovered. I didn't expect her to be that low, she used him so bad that when he found out what was going on he tried to commit suicide. You are really lucky to not be like him and used spies to find out what's she really up to

He already said she isn't into that, and the recording already revealed her real intentions. She's a snake who wants to be with a rat and they are both taking advantage of a poor man who wants to live his life and enjoy his sexual desires. I'm just waiting for the post where he says they both have been kicked out on the curb...
Absolutely!

Holy shit, I hope that guy is fine and has recovered. I didn't expect her to be that low, she used him so bad that when he found out what was going on he tried to commit suicide. You are really lucky to not be like him and used spies to find out what's she really up to
Sorry no , he died , I was told by my wife that he had mental issues and when she was messing around with this rat jack she had separated from her ex - where in fact courtesy of my silent friend- she was still with her ex so her cheating on him must have had something to do with it - yet another lie she has been found out about eh , don’t worry I will take my evidence to the lawyer after I’ve been to the bank as we have a joint account 👎👎🙁🙁

Biggest issue I have is I can’t get near my friends to download them and hear what she is up to as you can skip hoovering etc, then I record them on my I phone for lawyer and PAY BACK - PLAY BACK - she is so calm and nothings going on seems like but she doesn’t know I know different !!!! Life would be sooooo simpler if she’d just opened her legs like I wanted but no this rat has been waiting in the wings seems like - but I can’t really think of any times he could be fucking her unless when I’m at work ??- who knows rats are sneaky and learn from each other 👎👎👎

WAIT!! WHO DIED???

WTF is going on....
My wife’s last partner before she met me , he had a few issues mentally I think and he committed suicide , but in relation to me my wife had told me she had left him when she was fooling around with this rat jack - but in actual fact she was still living with her partner at the time - came home today and she was obviously returning a text as she looked a bit startled when I appeared from work and got a text five minutes ago with me sitting next to her and sneakily angled her phone and swiped away after , I have 4 days to keep it together , before I open a huge can of whoop ass on her , normally I’d have confronted her by now and as you said gave her the ultimatum to share her with him and others or fuck off but this is an emotional tied rat , and has to be handled very differently so she has no comeback because if I confront her she will only say - well you wanted me to go with other men so I am - yes that is correct but purely sex not someone who is basically her lost love and I’m being backstabbed in the process - can’t get near my friends to see what they have , so having to keep the batteries charged and let them keep on trucking 😀😀

My wife’s last partner before she met me , he had a few issues mentally I think and he committed suicide , but in relation to me my wife had told me she had left him when she was fooling around with this rat jack - but in actual fact she was still living with her partner at the time - came home today and she was obviously returning a text as she looked a bit startled when I appeared from work and got a text five minutes ago with me sitting next to her and sneakily angled her phone and swiped away after , I have 4 days to keep it together , before I open a huge can of whoop ass on her , normally I’d have confronted her by now and as you said gave her the ultimatum to share her with him and others or fuck off but this is an emotional tied rat , and has to be handled very differently so she has no comeback because if I confront her she will only say - well you wanted me to go with other men so I am - yes that is correct but purely sex not someone who is basically her lost love and I’m being backstabbed in the process - can’t get near my friends to see what they have , so having to keep the batteries charged and let them keep on trucking 😀😀
This is on of the most thrilling thread on this website

This is on of the most thrilling thread on this website
Thanks very much craigatore -never realised in my wildest dreams all this would unfold , haven’t been able to catch up with my silent friends , but Friday and Saturday was back to her using the vibrator and me watching and massaging her pussy walls with my two fingers , then a suck and swallow to finish, on purpose never mentioned any names or talked dirty - she still being cajey about the phone and I’m positive things are still happening - she had said - see you to morrow and when I came home three sun chairs were out - I had previously warned her about him coming to my house for any reason so I might have missed the conversation as my friends are only in the main rooms 🙁thank you for following , maybe others aren’t interested in the ‘ other side of cuckolding or the view of the cheating aspect of an alpha male 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Have any other hot wives taken a bull or fucked someone there partner did not like or want him near there wife but relented to him fucking her and was there any conditions attached by both or any parties or did any cuckolds find out there wives were opening there legs , irrespective of there partners wishes - if it were anyone else I would let mines fuck this guy with no problem but there past relationship / history has cancelled out any desire for this to happen between them 🙁

Sorry no , he died , I was told by my wife that he had mental issues and when she was messing around with this rat jack she had separated from her ex - where in fact courtesy of my silent friend- she was still with her ex so her cheating on him must have had something to do with it - yet another lie she has been found out about eh , don’t worry I will take my evidence to the lawyer after I’ve been to the bank as we have a joint account 👎👎🙁🙁
Right...get a lawyer and see what happens when SHE presents all of this evidence and you hounding her to commit adultery and fuck other guys. HER lawyer will make sure all of that gets out and that YOU look like some kind of pervert, perhaps even "setting her up" for a divorce judgment in your favor by coercing her to do this and then secretly recording her for evidence. You won't be getting anything out of this except embarrassed as court records won't be sealed. Face it. Either confront her like a man and tell her to leave this guy alone or just let her fuck whoever she wants....you KNOW WHAT SHE IS and you like it for the most part. Just let her fuck other guys and come home and then you can just enjoy whatever it is that she will allow you to have.

HW

Right...get a lawyer and see what happens when SHE presents all of this evidence and you hounding her to commit adultery and fuck other guys. HER lawyer will make sure all of that gets out and that YOU look like some kind of pervert, perhaps even "setting her up" for a divorce judgment in your favor by coercing her to do this and then secretly recording her for evidence. You won't be getting anything out of this except embarrassed as court records won't be sealed. Face it. Either confront her like a man and tell her to leave this guy alone or just let her fuck whoever she wants....you KNOW WHAT SHE IS and you like it for the most part. Just let her fuck other guys and come home and then you can just enjoy whatever it is that she will allow you to have.

HW
HW’s reply makes a lot of sense. Legally this would be a hot mess with no guarantee you would win. I don’t think the relationship will be salvageable though so best to just leave and move on.

HW
You still didn't get the point... SHE IS NOT INTO CUCKOLDING!!!! All she is doing is take advantage of this man while being in a secret relationship with Jack. She is going to leave him for Jack, it's inevitable.

HW’s reply makes a lot of sense. Legally this would be a hot mess with no guarantee you would win. I don’t think the relationship will be salvageable though so best to just leave and move on.
He can't, because then she and her daughter can claim assets in the divorce

You still didn't get the point... SHE IS NOT INTO CUCKOLDING!!!! All she is doing is take advantage of this man while being in a secret relationship with Jack. She is going to leave him for Jack, it's inevitable.
That isn't a certainty at all. I've read the entire thread and maybe she's just doing business or maybe she intends to fuck him. Without more information then nobody really knows what's going on. I would be asking her NOW. Still, the court case will be ugly if it goes that far.

When so many of you guys hound your wives here to be unfaithful you need to heed MY WARNING that maybe that's NOT what you want. When she decides it's time to fuck other guys it's NOT LIKELY that she will be doing it on YOUR TERMS. You treat your wife like a slut, call her a slut on this site, show her pics around and tell her most private thoughts. That just might irritate her enough to put you in your place. Don't forget, many of you are already actual "cuckolds", meaning your wife is having an affair or just fucking other guys she meets without your knowledge. What you THINK you want in your fantasies may not be the way it's going down. Other guys are already enjoying your wife's pussy and her company as well. Maybe she will leave you too if things aren't right.

Mrs Hotwife

That isn't a certainty at all. I've read the entire thread and maybe she's just doing business or maybe she intends to fuck him. Without more information then nobody really knows what's going on. I would be asking her NOW. Still, the court case will be ugly if it goes that far.

When so many of you guys hound your wives here to be unfaithful you need to heed MY WARNING that maybe that's NOT what you want. When she decides it's time to fuck other guys it's NOT LIKELY that she will be doing it on YOUR TERMS. You treat your wife like a slut, call her a slut on this site, show her pics around and tell her most private thoughts. That just might irritate her enough to put you in your place. Don't forget, many of you are already actual "cuckolds", meaning your wife is having an affair or just fucking other guys she meets without your knowledge. What you THINK you want in your fantasies may not be the way it's going down. Other guys are already enjoying your wife's pussy and her company as well. Maybe she will leave you too if things aren't right.

Mrs Hotwife
That's why I'm not going to be a cuck. Eventually I'll stop being a bull when I'll be in a relationship with someone.