Is she, isnt she? What do you think?.

Hi all
Im new to this site and love reading advice and opinions.
My wife and of (together 20yrs married14) used to have a kinky adventurous sex life. 6 years ago after our 2nd child she went right off sex.
I think now though over the lastbyear her sex drive has come back but i think she may have cheated on me.
I dont have any hard proof more a gut feeling (from somewhere).
She started to secretly smoke, and dosent know i know. She had quite a sudden a major change in hair style. Got a little more secretive with her phone. New sexy underwear began to appear etc.
Well if i could find proof i could ask her to continue etc. She is very family oriented and i dont believe she would leave me, we have a great marriage apart from sex.
We have wat hed a few programmes where the wife cheats because of lack of sex and when i asked if it reminds her of us she instantly said yes.
I said i didnt blame the wife and would understand if that was us (no real reply to that).
She has always been a strong dominant woman and things must always be her way.
Recently i made a deal with her, i will take on more and more housework if she promises to use the free time to go out more, have fun, let her hair down and do what she wants. She straight away said yes enthusiastically. As of yet though she hasnt really.gone out much.
Very early days but does anyone see any possibility of her wanted something extra or maybe a candidate to become a hotwife? Or am i just wishful thinking.?

She instantly replied yes about having an affair, new hairdo, panties, etc.
I think she's already a Hotwife. You should check her panties, or pussy, after her night out.
She's probably getting pounded good already...
I dont think she was admitting to her having an affair more the situation of a woman in a sexless marriage needing something more. I wish it had been that straightforward lol.
She hardly ever goes out and if she has done something she has covered her tracks extremely well, which is why im uncertainty so far.

Hi all
Im new to this site and love reading advice and opinions.
My wife and of (together 20yrs married14) used to have a kinky adventurous sex life. 6 years ago after our 2nd child she went right off sex.
I think now though over the lastbyear her sex drive has come back but i think she may have cheated on me.
I dont have any hard proof more a gut feeling (from somewhere).
She started to secretly smoke, and dosent know i know. She had quite a sudden a major change in hair style. Got a little more secretive with her phone. New sexy underwear began to appear etc.
Well if i could find proof i could ask her to continue etc. She is very family oriented and i dont believe she would leave me, we have a great marriage apart from sex.
We have wat hed a few programmes where the wife cheats because of lack of sex and when i asked if it reminds her of us she instantly said yes.
I said i didnt blame the wife and would understand if that was us (no real reply to that).
She has always been a strong dominant woman and things must always be her way.
Recently i made a deal with her, i will take on more and more housework if she promises to use the free time to go out more, have fun, let her hair down and do what she wants. She straight away said yes enthusiastically. As of yet though she hasnt really.gone out much.
Very early days but does anyone see any possibility of her wanted something extra or maybe a candidate to become a hotwife? Or am i just wishful thinking.?
Great start

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna