First wife, I have found multiple photos of her with guys I don't know, always black, or in outfits I've never seen.
Second wife, I have a photo of her at the Fantasy Fest in Key West that she flat denies EVER being at. If it isn't her, she has an EXACT twin. Only reason I can think of that she continues to deny EVER being there is I want her to go with me sometime and she refuses to do so......thinking she is afraid she'll be recognized and I'll find out a LOT more than I know......

CW

A business associate of KK’s found a couple of photos of her on ‘Amateur Mommies’ - he tried to use them to coerce and blackmail KK into a sexual relationship.

KK turned the tables on him - she planned a whole encounter which ended up with the poor guy tied and bound, sissified and photographed. KK’s little scheme put him on the defensive. He never got to experience KK’s talents, but he did suffer humiliation and defeat in the process.

When we first started out, we’d often find that photographs of KK ended up “in the wild”, shared by indiscreet encounter partners. It has become kind of a game for us, to use reverse image search to see where photos of her end up.

Once I found my wife's one picture in "random hotwives" gallery at one of picture sharing adult site, I never ask anyone to do that and I'm strongly against spreading my wife's pictures across the internet, but it was so hot to see her naked body in that gallery that I just cum right in my pants.

Then when thrill goes away I contact the uploader and make him delete the picture.

But I know a lot of people have this kind of fetish, for them just sharing wives pics isn't enough, they like to find their wives pics all across the internet, and some of them go further and make their wives as "famous we-whores"

I found one of a very similar looking woman as my wife sucking a guys cock. I showed her and she said it was probably her but she had no idea when or who took it.
I love my wife

• Love
Reactions: btweets
I found a CD-ROM with my wife having sex with her ex-boyfriend and masturbating online for him when she was only 18 and dressed as a schoolgirl. Very hot. She won’t let me post on the internet but knows I wank off to it regularly. The best thing is she told me they discovered after he’d stopped filming that the condom split too.

• Love
Reactions: 69jd69 and btweets
I found a CD-ROM with my wife having sex with her ex-boyfriend and masturbating online for him when she was only 18 and dressed as a schoolgirl. Very hot. She won’t let me post on the internet but knows I wank off to it regularly. The best thing is she told me they discovered after he’d stopped filming that the condom split too.
Would she let you post short Clips where she isn’t recognizable or is otherwise blurred? Id love to see it.