Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
And a gift for all the new followers .. @Juice26 @Hanjobss @Elitegrouper @Kingvar26 @pikejam

@Travelinman @Maineguy83 @doctorgasmus awesome comments ...umm love it. Keep writing your desires and hope you had fun :)

umm you make my day. Thanks for the dick pics too :) I love them !!
!!

Stay Safe and motivate me to keep you wanking Love Jaazđź’‹

20191117_204609.jpg

Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi Hotwife Jaaz

291.gif

HotwifeJaaz

Last edited:
And a gift for all the new followers .. @Juice26 @Hanjobss @Elitegrouper @Kingvar26 @pikejam

@Travelinman @Maineguy83 @doctorgasmus awesome comments ...umm love it. Keep writing your desires and hope you had fun :)

umm you make my day. Thanks for the dick pics too :) I love them !!
!!

Stay Safe and motivate me to keep you wanking Love Jaazđź’‹

View attachment 361702
Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi Hotwife Jaaz

291.gif

HotwifeJaaz

Bit hard (haha) to fulfil old dares without cuntact. We'll have to cum up with solo Jaaz dares. What could we dare you to do on your own?

Reactions: sam4fun
I have a dare for you. If you have an elevator in your apartment block take a photo of the door open and you are topless. If no elevator a photo of you topless in a corridor of the block.

Reactions: werekinky2
Wowww Thank you so much guys. This means a lot Forum ...ummuuuaaa love to all.
1584984248184.png

This calls for celebrations..Yaayy..respondng to @wkndatbernies dare..hand job to a stranger cock..Hope you will like it. (got delayed a bit :)
this one is still pending :)- go watch a movie wearing short skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy - @Sophisticatedboye

đź’‹đź’‹

20191116_003909.jpg

Last edited:
Wowww Thank you so much guys. This means a lot Forum ...ummuuuaaa love to all.
View attachment 362000

This calls for celebrations..Yaayy..respondng to @wkndatbernies dare..hand job to a stranger cock..Hope you will like it. (got delayed a bit :)
this one is still pending :)- go watch a movie wearing short skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy - @Sophisticatedboye

đź’‹đź’‹

View attachment 362009

Doubtless this lucky guy got a happy ending from Jaaz's expert hands.