Kicked out of the room

keilin

Gold
A couple of weeks ago my wife and I got a little drunk and a little horney. Her bull of almost 4 years was wanting us to come to his house. We had never invited him to our house. Well this night, that changed. We both decided to let him come over. He had also been drinking so he had to call for an uber. We got out of the hot tub, showered and went to bed. I texted him a code for our front door. About 30 minutes later I saw headlights and knew he had come to have my wife.

Once he came inside he found our room and came in and undressed. He got in bed with us and began kissing my wife. I was told to start sucking him. After about 15 minutes of sucking he pushed me away and had her get on top of him. She started riding him. As she was riding him he told me to leave the room.

I went into the other room and laid on the couch. I am glad he didn't ask me to close the door. I could hear everything they did in the other room. I masterbaited while I laid on the cough.

After about 30 minutes her bull fell asleep. My wife came in the living room and got me and we went to the spare room and fell asleep.

Early the next morning I herd her bull wake up. I told her to go see whats going on. She went in the room and I could hear them begin to kiss. Shortly after that they fell asleep again. I got up and went and looked into out bedroom. I saw them sleeping on the bed. I decided to climb into bed too. I was super horney as I laid next to my wife.

I started to have sex with my wife while she laid on his chest. The movement must have woke him up. He began to kiss my wife. Then he pulled her off me and onto him. She began to ride him again. This time he told me to suck his balls. (thats why one is larger in the picture below) she rode him until he filled her full. When my wife got off of him and laid beside him I took my turn. He called for an uber and left us laying there. Hope you enjoyed the story. Its a true story and I am no writer haha.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (15).gif

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I got a little drunk and a little horney. Her bull of almost 4 years was wanting us to come to his house. We had never invited him to our house. Well this night, that changed. We both decided to let him come over. He had also been drinking so he had to call for an uber. We got out of the hot tub, showered and went to bed. I texted him a code for our front door. About 30 minutes later I saw headlights and knew he had come to have my wife.

Once he came inside he found our room and came in and undressed. He got in bed with us and began kissing my wife. I was told to start sucking him. After about 15 minutes of sucking he pushed me away and had her get on top of him. She started riding him. As she was riding him he told me to leave the room.

I went into the other room and laid on the couch. I am glad he didn't ask me to close the door. I could hear everything they did in the other room. I masterbaited while I laid on the cough.

After about 30 minutes her bull fell asleep. My wife came in the living room and got me and we went to the spare room and fell asleep.

Early the next morning I herd her bull wake up. I told her to go see whats going on. She went in the room and I could hear them begin to kiss. Shortly after that they fell asleep again. I got up and went and looked into out bedroom. I saw them sleeping on the bed. I decided to climb into bed too. I was super horney as I laid next to my wife.

I started to have sex with my wife while she laid on his chest. The movement must have woke him up. He began to kiss my wife. Then he pulled her off me and onto him. She began to ride him again. This time he told me to suck his balls. (thats why one is larger in the picture below) she rode him until he filled her full. When my wife got off of him and laid beside him I took my turn. He called for an uber and left us laying there. Hope you enjoyed the story. Its a true story and I am no writer haha.

View attachment 531438
heidi looks beautiful riding his cock. it musta added to the scene knowing that he was fucking her in your marital bed. but why'd it take 4 years?