Ladies, breast fetish

Hi,
so, my wife is in her 50s now but for some time has really loved it when I try to take her whole breast in my mouth and suck it hard. She's far more into this than just having her nipples stimulated!
The more I can get in my mouth the hornier she gets and really pulls my head hard on to it. I'm not complaining as she's a decent 36DD so plenty to go at but I wondered if many other women are more into having guys take the whole breast and also for those ladies lucky enough, how much different is it if there are two guys taking a breast each?

This morning she had me on one of hers for 10 minutes as I was bringing her off with my fingers and she orgasmed a lot harder than usual

Thanks

Hi,
so, my wife is in her 50s now but for some time has really loved it when I try to take her whole breast in my mouth and suck it hard. She's far more into this than just having her nipples stimulated!
The more I can get in my mouth the hornier she gets and really pulls my head hard on to it. I'm not complaining as she's a decent 36DD so plenty to go at but I wondered if many other women are more into having guys take the whole breast and also for those ladies lucky enough, how much different is it if there are two guys taking a breast each?

This morning she had me on one of hers for 10 minutes as I was bringing her off with my fingers and she orgasmed a lot harder than usual

Thanks
I just turned 60 and I love it when my breasts get attention. Any for m of attention will do me from hand massage to full on sucking. I do love it when hubby try's to get my whole breast into his mouth. The suction on the nipple is greater than just nipple sucking.
And 2 men with a breast each, pure heaven. I orgasm every time this happens.

I just turned 60 and I love it when my breasts get attention. Any for m of attention will do me from hand massage to full on sucking. I do love it when hubby try's to get my whole breast into his mouth. The suction on the nipple is greater than just nipple sucking.
That is so hot and I bet you have amazing breasts Lady C. I just need to find someone else to join me on my wifes other breast

• Love
Reactions: Lady Chatterly
My wife is the same way. Nothing turns her on like getting her tits and nipples played with and sucked on, before too long she has her hand between her legs fingering herself.

You should give me your tits. I'm sure they need my attention.😘

My wife’s tits let her know what u like

Attachments

• IMG_2664.jpeg
    IMG_2664.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2021.jpeg
    IMG_2021.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2339.jpeg
    2339.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20220323_120551_Original.jpeg
    20220323_120551_Original.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Wow
Reactions: Desejo de corno

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu