Maybe this weekend?

Spence Smith

Male
Gold
So, excitedly, after a very long time of discussing it, my wife might be in. This weekend she has a big work event and there is a guy that she has openly told me she finds hot. He has also messaged her previously and he is known for no strings sex: For the last two nights she has asked me to go down on her and each time she is soaking wet before i have even started and then orgasms at least two times. I am very excited and wonder if it will happen. How can i move it along? Or should i just let it go?

So what ended up happening?
Sadly absolutely nothing 😞. She did confess she is attracted to him and after chatting about it for a while she asked me to go down on her. I was greeted with the widest, turned on pussy i’ve ever seen, we talked some more but she said she could never do it. I think this will always be a pipe dream.

So, excitedly, after a very long time of discussing it, my wife might be in. This weekend she has a big work event and there is a guy that she has openly told me she finds hot. He has also messaged her previously and he is known for no strings sex: For the last two nights she has asked me to go down on her and each time she is soaking wet before i have even started and then orgasms at least two times. I am very excited and wonder if it will happen. How can i move it along? Or should i just let it go?
Go for it once you two experience the lifestyle it will change your marriage forvthe better bettrr snd more rewsrd7 sex

• Love
Reactions: Spence Smith