Messaging

Looked in to my partners Facebook messenger and a guy has been messaging her and she has been replying! Nothing serious just sexual banter. She does no i want to watch her playing but always said no. But here hoping it develops as i wontvtell her i have seen them but will encourage her i dont mind her messaging guys....
What kind of sexual banter?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Obviously they have been messaging for a bit! We was going out to a party and he said why dont you call in on your way past and you have a sexy body!!!

She as far as i no has said nothing sexual back its all him! She just tells him to stop it but she dies put a x on the end of every message maybe something or nothing. Am torn telling her i no and encouraging her or saying nothing and see how it develops

Just about she can call at his house anytime! Shes a sexy woman the usual stuff but never mentioned anything about sex though but i guess its early days plus she doesn't leave her phone lying about so its hard to take another look see if the messages are there or she has deleted them!

Just about she can call at his house anytime! Shes a sexy woman the usual stuff but never mentioned anything about sex though but i guess its early days plus she doesn't leave her phone lying about so its hard to take another look see if the messages are there or she has deleted them!
Do you have her password? Maybe u could log into her account on ur phone or does she have an iPad or something that's linked to it

I no her phone password! And can look in the mornings as i work nights andcshe will be asleep. But if i look and there deleted why delete them!

That is true. U have to g
I no her phone password! And can look in the mornings as i work nights andcshe will be asleep. But if i look and there deleted why delete them!
That is true. U have to get her Facebook login so u can look on your own. Or put some Spyware on her phone. Could be really hot what she's deleted

Hate to say it, but a lot of wives want the fantasy... but without the bf/husband. I've played with wives who said it made them feel uncomfortable to be watched, or to be watched by HIM specifically. Reasoning was mostly out of shame or didn't want to be seen as better pleasured by another man, or bigger dicked man. Women are far more self-conscious then men when it comes to sex (from what I've seen). Some even seem to want to hide it, don't want their man clinging to them later that night or after the date, etc. Lots of reasons, and sadly you as the cuck aren't part of the equation.

So you have to ask yourself, are you good with her playing around and keeping you completely in the dark, or do you need to be there?

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen