A couple of little comments from my wife make me suspect that her original opinion (formed some 12 years ago when I was her second ever lover) that I was good in bed and had a big dick has changed.

It was a cold evening recently and I was getting undressed for bed. I jokingly said "no don't look at my cock, it's cold"

She replied "I already know" leaving the "it's a small one" unsaid but clearly implied

A few nights later and we're sharing some beers. I finished my first one before she was halfway through hers and she said "Wow, you're finished already. You're an alcoholic"

So I fished for some teasing by saying "The man always finishes before the woman"

She immediately replied "especially you" and her tone wasn't anywhere near as jocular as mine.

Later that night I tried to prove her wrong but, despite my really trying to last extra long, 3 minutes was all my little pencil had in it.

A few days later we're cuddling in bed the morning after she had a girls night. She brought up that one of her friends has an open relationship - in fact, her friend is off to a tropical island by herself soon and her husband handed her a box of condoms to pack. She also spoke about how they had some girl talk where her companions spoke of exes who were terrible in bed, the details being that there was little foreplay and they would come in just a few thrusts. I said "that makes me feel better" and she laughed but I can only wonder what details she passed on about me. It's always a turn on to think all her friends know about my size (my wife knows my exact measurements) and lack of staying power.

She is a good teaser! I found really hot a wife who describe and compare the sexual habilites.
For me isn't the size department so much but is really difficult, sometimes, control myself during sex, even with blowjobs I have to ask her to stop cause to not cum so fast. And it's been difficult since I start with this fantasy. When I'm fucking her and my mind start thinking about her being fucked it's really really difficult hold myself. Sometimes she makes comments to me about that.

She is a good teaser! I found really hot a wife who describe and compare the sexual habilites.
For me isn't the size department so much but is really difficult, sometimes, control myself during sex, even with blowjobs I have to ask her to stop cause to not cum so fast. And it's been difficult since I start with this fantasy. When I'm fucking her and my mind start thinking about her being fucked it's really really difficult hold myself. Sometimes she makes comments to me about that.
I've found the same thing - I want to satisfy her but thinking about coming too quickly makes me come too quickly!

Reactions: Joe James