Most taboo fantasy?

Honestly, my dream position is to have her on top of me 69 with my head between her thighs while the bull alternates between her pussy and my mouth. The thought of his balls dripping her juices on my face gets me hard as hell. It also seems like a good clean up position. Anyone willing to RP that fantasy pm me.
OMG yess. I just love his cum n pussy juice covered balls bouncing off my nose. Especially love their smells.

nuestra fantasía más caliente que ha sido realizada con buena frecuencia desde hace 5 años comenzó con el deseo de hacer una fiesta con un grupo de parejas y singles que antes de que lleguen a nuestra casa nosotros nos desnudamos nos vendamos los ojos y nos ponemos de rodillas tomados de las manos de espaldas y así solamente sentir como nos tocan y que tampoco los amigos hablén y estemos así hasta que todos los invitados vayan recibiendo orales y cuando todos los chicos se hayan corrido en nuestra cara y boca nos pongamos en cuatro uno frente al otro y nos empezamos a besarnos masturbarnos oírnos gemir y nos hablamos de la pinga que nos está penetrando y después se cambia y estamos así hasta que cuando ya los invitados están listos para volver a bañarnos de semen ahí nos quitan la venda de los ojos y no deja ver quienesson los invitados
somos un grupo de parejas swinger bisexuales singles y también chicas trans y la experiencia está fue idea de mi chica y fuimos los primeros que lo hicieron pero fue tan fuerte para todos que después de ese día creamos una nueva forma para hacerlo así que cada vez que tenemos una reunión al principio hacemos una rifa donde los dos ganadores son los que disfrutan de la experiencia
What's the point? Google has a translator, you know?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Interested in hearing others' kinkiest relationship fantasies. I'll go first...

My most taboo fantasy (and it's a long running one) has been having a long-term relationship with a cuckold couple in their 40s or 50s where the husband is allowed some helpful service roles like providing oral pleasure and massages between fuck sessions, being invited to rub and squeeze balls/nipples at key moments to help facilitate orgasms, and, when asked, helping to physically dominate the wife (holding her legs back or holding her down during penetration, guiding my cock into her, etc.).

Apart from just liking the idea of playing with a wildly kinky couple, I like the quasi-familial taboo dynamic of an older couple taking a younger man into their marital bed. In the context of such a relationship, I get wildly turned on by the idea of regularly visiting to pound the hell out of the wife while the husband takes pictures or otherwise helps out with kink play.
Wife and I are in contact with a young man and we hope to be doing this soon. We are somewhat older (20+years) and he finds her to be very desirable. But in the fantasy realm, I imagine a huge cocked guy, whom she has agreed to fuck, not realizing how large he is, and she is very very tight. She changes her mind, but too late, I hold her as he begins slow, difficult penetration............

I have a fantasy to seduce the perverted pastor,let him take me as his obedient wife but I must show off to young teenagers and other pastors if I want to be a good wife
Not too far from reality! My wife had an affair which lasted about a year with an Anglican priest about 10 yrs ago. She saw him on a plane. He was in his "frock". Being Catholic, she found it strange that he kept smiling at her. He was good looking. My wife thought oh no, now I will be going to hell! But eventually he approached her and somehow he explained the situation and they exchanged numbers. Fast forward and they were into an affair. She would drive over to the rectory. He had his own apartment nearby. He did introduce her to other priests which was embarrassing because she would usually go over in sexy/slutty attire. But thats where the story ends.
In my perverted mine, I also secretly wished he would propose to share her or have her stroll around the convent's dormitory hallway in lingerie for any priest that needed her. What I had at least hoped for was for me to drive her over and personally hand her over to her lover-priest each weekend. I would love to have said Hi Father, I brought you my wife, please enjoy her. Amen! haha.

we come back from a family occasion, staying with Sophie’s parents. Her dad pours me a whisky and we go to the living room, to find Sophie and her mum have slipped into something more comfortable - very sexy lingerie. We sit down and watch as they kiss passionately, stripping each other naked, fingering each other’s pussies and sucking on each other’s tits. Her mum takes me by the hand, and Soph takes her dad’s hand, and they lead us upstairs to the bedroom.

We watch as Sophie and her mum 69 on the bed, cumming hard into each other’s mouths.

Soph beckons her dad over and she kisses him, he sucks her tits briefly before she takes him in her mouth. Her mum sucks me so well and I watch Sophie and her dad fuck hard. She gets on top and rides him, beckoning me over as I enter her arse and we DP her. Her mum watches fingering herself as me and her dad cum deep inside her

Not too far from reality! My wife had an affair which lasted about a year with an Anglican priest about 10 yrs ago. She saw him on a plane. He was in his "frock". Being Catholic, she found it strange that he kept smiling at her. He was good looking. My wife thought oh no, now I will be going to hell! But eventually he approached her and somehow he explained the situation and they exchanged numbers. Fast forward and they were into an affair. She would drive over to the rectory. He had his own apartment nearby. He did introduce her to other priests which was embarrassing because she would usually go over in sexy/slutty attire. But thats where the story ends.
In my perverted mine, I also secretly wished he would propose to share her or have her stroll around the convent's dormitory hallway in lingerie for any priest that needed her. What I had at least hoped for was for me to drive her over and personally hand her over to her lover-priest each weekend. I would love to have said Hi Father, I brought you my wife, please enjoy her. Amen! haha.
It seems if they're not fucking the girls and women, they're fucking the alterboys.

another one is to be the girlfriend off my nephew,and he said a few weeks ago that he loves the way i,m dressed ,and a bit demanding to me that I must even be a bit more risky when he and his family visiting

Attachments

• outfit for date.jpg
    outfit for date.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 71
Amen. I love your idea of having to deliver your wife to the priest(s) everyweeks for … services. Sexy.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Amen. I love your idea of having to deliver your wife to the priest(s) everyweeks for … services. Sexy.
I used to have a permanent hard on those days. The priest thing was so tabooo because Im Catholic. I actually knew two priests who had girlfriends. Im not judging them at all. They were very good leaders in their communities. But dropping my wife off and handing her over to the priests like (as) a sex object was tops. And she would willingly go!

One of my long running fantasies has to do with some debt or obligation either I or my wife, or both of us, must repay. This man expects to collect on the debt owed on our wedding night. He attends the wedding, perhaps even as a member of the wedding party. Dances with my new bride several times, whispering things into her ear. I watch as she blushes and he smiles . The private whispers become more and more intimate, and I can see my wife no longer showing fear in her expressions, but something different, something more welcoming. He is telling her all of the things she loves hearing, how beautiful, how desirable, how she is his fantasy woman come true. She is reacting positively to this, when she hears (and feels pressed into her) his long thick aroused organ. So many directions to go with this one....and they all are total turn ons for me.

My ex wife and I got drunk with neighbors once. We swapped, and she had dude, he was so horny, she had him suck my cock. Young kid really. I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed her watching.
I fucked my friends wife in front of him and my cuckoldress in our front room after a drinking session, being a cuck yet turned on by her small firm breasts and jeans and my cuckoldress watched the start and then when to bed, then i became locked permanently.