My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

As a man that has sucked many cocks, I know you say you didn’t want to suck them but I believe otherwise. Nothing wrong with just saying that deep down you wanted to suck cock.
I had never considered it and I don't find guys or cocks attractive, I did it cos wifey asked, Yes, i became very turned on and and i did so while wifey was advising on what to do, so i can't deny I was very hard doing it

Interested in
What happened with the other guy.
he visited last night, I didn't consider not doing it. was same scenario, i got naked so wifey could see if and when i got aroused. The guy again filmed on wifey's phone. I wasn't turned on until i felt him get hard in my mouth, which he did quickly. I then became very erect. this guy was bigger than the other guy, so was easier to pump his cock with my hand while licking. I had to keep sucking and licking long after he was super hard, so yes, wifey doesn't just want me to suck them hard for her, she wants to watch me sucking guys properly

Last edited:
he visited last night, I didn't consider not doing it. was same scenario, i got naked so wifey could see if and when i got aroused. The guy again filmed on wifey's phone. I wasn't turned on until i felt him het hard in my mouth, which he did quickly. I then became very erect. this guy was bigger than the other guy, so was easier to pump his cock with my hand while licking. I had to keep sucking and licking long after he was super hard, so yes, wifey doesn't just want me to suck them hard for her, she wants to watch me sucking guys properly
Maybe you take some cum in your mouth and kiss your wife then both swallow, for me snowball in very exciting.

he visited last night, I didn't consider not doing it. was same scenario, i got naked so wifey could see if and when i got aroused. The guy again filmed on wifey's phone. I wasn't turned on until i felt him get hard in my mouth, which he did quickly. I then became very erect. this guy was bigger than the other guy, so was easier to pump his cock with my hand while licking. I had to keep sucking and licking long after he was super hard, so yes, wifey doesn't just want me to suck them hard for her, she wants to watch me sucking guys properly
ask her - you need to be told what to do to please her - if she wants you to suck off a cock then she needs to tell you to keep sucking his cock and swallow his cum - yes suck his cock for me hubby and swallow his cum for me hubby. You need her to say it.

Reactions: Pantyboy
¡
I had never considered it and I don't find guys or cocks attractive, I did it cos wifey asked, Yes, i became very turned on and and i did so while wifey was advising on what to do, so i can't deny I was very hard doing it
Well I think you always wanted to do it and probably did it before. That’s just me.

ask her - you need to be told what to do to please her - if she wants you to suck off a cock then she needs to tell you to keep sucking his cock and swallow his cum - yes suck his cock for me hubby and swallow his cum for me hubby. You need her to say it.
i think wifey wants me to prepare guys for her

i think wifey wants me to prepare guys for her
I think you want to prepare guys for her.

You may not want to admit it for whatever personal reasons, but the fact you are so excited to talk about it here is that you're enjoying it.

I'm pretty confident you'll be doing it without being asked in no time.

You may not want to admit it for whatever personal reasons, but the fact you are so excited to talk about it here is that you're enjoying it.

I second that thought. Some of us, even here where it’s accepted, are scared to admit they like sucking cock.

Talking about it here is helpful, to hear others have similar experiences is helpful.

So I am surprised at how things have progressed, and yes, I am not denying I have been super hard every time i have sucked cock, i think maybe a combination of things, but yes, very aroused when pleasuring the guys

and yes I suck cocks 1on1 or 3wa

Talking about it here is helpful, to hear others have similar experiences is helpful.

So I am surprised at how things have progressed, and yes, I am not denying I have been super hard every time i have sucked cock, i think maybe a combination of things, but yes, very aroused when pleasuring the guys
There's nothing wrong with being aroused and enjoying it. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. The next step is sucking either or both of them to completion.

Last edited:
I just wasn't expecting it, but I was very clearly aroused, and was stroking my own cock while i pleasured him.

I think my wife will still want her lovers to finish in her, but she has been getting me to pleasure them for a long time after they are fully aroused and ready to fuck her. She's been getting me to really try and pleasure them and to pump their cocks with my hand while i suck them, I don't know if she expects me to keep going for longer in the future. I think the most important thing is that she enjoys their cocks also

Hello Shy Hubby - I would tell your wife to train you to be a submissive sissy cuckold. I would have her suck your cock off every other day for six weeks. She starts to suck your cock and finger your ass - she tells you to expect to be fingered every time she sucks your cock and for now on - you are to be clean and lubed and to expect it. Then enjoy receiving your blow job while you are being fingered. I have her talk smut to you as she fingered now your sissy-pussy - make you say yes that you enjoy being fingered. Otherwise the blow jobs stop. By the sixth week, your sissy-pussy will respond like a pussy - you will crave being fingered and fucked with a toy and ready for a strapon when she tells you to expect her to fuck your sissy-pussy with a strapon cock.

Hello Shy Hubby - I would tell your wife to train you to be a submissive sissy cuckold. I would have her suck your cock off every other day for six weeks. She starts to suck your cock and finger your ass - she tells you to expect to be fingered every time she sucks your cock and for now on - you are to be clean and lubed and to expect it. Then enjoy receiving your blow job while you are being fingered. I have her talk smut to you as she fingered now your sissy-pussy - make you say yes that you enjoy being fingered. Otherwise the blow jobs stop. By the sixth week, your sissy-pussy will respond like a pussy - you will crave being fingered and fucked with a toy and ready for a strapon when she tells you to expect her to fuck your sissy-pussy with a strapon cock.
i am not interested in such a situation

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
Mmmmmmmmm…….does she like other females and does clean them up after you put your load in them……it’s you turn. Cheers

Reactions: robbiewillsucku