My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Great. Put on a good show for her. She will love seeing you suck the Bull,s to completion and enjoying their loads.
wifey says she is coming tomorrow, one of wifes lovers has confirmed and wifey would like the other to attend. wifey says she wants me naked before her girlfriend arrives. I'm really not sure about this as I have known this girl for many years

Last edited:
wifey says she is coming tomorrow, one of wifes lovers has confirmed and wifey would like the other to attend. wifey says she wants me naked before her girlfriend arrives. I'm really not sure about this as I have this girl for many years
Great. just do as your wife says. She may want to tease your cock when she arrives. I take it your wife is planning to have one of her Bull,s fuck the friend as well. If this occurs you should be a good guest and offer to clean her up after it. She may be the type that likes to be cleaned.

Attachments

• cuckrole58.jpg
    cuckrole58.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 58
  • cuckrole64.jpg
    cuckrole64.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 58
Great. just do as your wife says. She may want to tease your cock when she arrives. I take it your wife is planning to have one of her Bull,s fuck the friend as well. If this occurs you should be a good guest and offer to clean her up after it. She may be the type that likes to be cleaned.
i don't think wifey is planning to share her lovers with her friend
she has said she wants me naked the whole time and her friend will be arriving early

i don't think wifey is planning to share her lovers with her friend
she has said she wants me naked the whole time and her friend will be arriving early
Very interested to know how your cock reacts when her friend sees you naked. You will enjoy sucking cock for her and be very aroused. Concentrate on their pleasure and try not to cum until your wife or her friend give you permission.

I'd get past the "I've known this girl for many years" part. She already knows you suck cock to completion and that your wife has multiple lovers. The only thing that will be new will be seeing you actually doing it live and enjoying it. Be prepared for this to escalate fairly quickly. I strongly suspect the friend will also get to direct your actions, otherwise why bother. Just in case, I'd make sure I had a good tube of lube. You may very well need it regardless of your desires. As you've said multiple times, and I'm paraphrasing, you only exist to please your wife and keep her happy. The "final frontier" could very well be next...

Last edited:
I'd get past the "I've known this girl for many years" part. She already knows you suck cock to completion and that your wife has multiple lovers. The only thing that will be new will be seeing you actually doing it live and enjoying it. Be prepared for this to escalate fairly quickly. I strongly suspect the friend will also get to direct your actions, otherwise why bother. Just in case, I'd make sure I had a good tube of lube. You may very well need it regardless of your desires. As you've said multiple times, and I'm paraphrasing, you only exist to please your wife and keep her happy. The "final frontier" could very well be next...
I don't know what she knows yet. I will not get fucked by her lovers. Yes, I have accepted her request to suck her lovers, and it has progressed to me taking their cum. The things my wife has spoken about are another lover and how much she enjoys me naked the whole time, even when she and her lovers are dressed. She also has been very keen that I am naked the whole time, this is an element that she very very much enjoys

Very interested to know how your cock reacts when her friend sees you naked. You will enjoy sucking cock for her and be very aroused. Concentrate on their pleasure and try not to cum until your wife or her friend give you permission.
It's a whole new situation. I am nervous cos there is will feel very exposed with someone i know watching. I am nervous about being naked when she arrives and that wifey said that will be a while before her lovers arrive. I know i have been very very erect sucking these guys but don't know what will happen tonight. I have not cum when sucking these guys, always happens with wifey after they leave. I often pump my own shaft when sucking them, but always stop before i cum

It's a whole new situation. I am nervous cos there is will feel very exposed with someone i know watching. I am nervous about being naked when she arrives and that wifey said that will be a while before her lovers arrive. I know i have been very very erect sucking these guys but don't know what will happen tonight. I have not cum when sucking these guys, always happens with wifey after they leave. I often pump my own shaft when sucking them, but always stop before i cum
I am sure that with the wifes girlfriend there it will be very arousing for you. I am sure you will get erect when she arrives. She may take over stroking your cock as you suck wifes lovers. Enjoy the evening.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I am sure that with the wifes girlfriend there it will be very arousing for you. I am sure you will get erect when she arrives. She may take over stroking your cock as you suck wifes lovers. Enjoy the evening.
so unsure about it all.
Wifey has said it will be similar to previous times but she will encourage her friend to film. She also said i should not be shy about showing my erect cock even before her lovers arrive

so unsure about it all.
Wifey has said it will be similar to previous times but she will encourage her friend to film. She also said i should not be shy about showing my erect cock even before her lovers arrive
Yes. Showing an erection for her friend shows her that she is desirable and sexy. She will like that. She may want to hold and fondle it to see how hard it is. Remember she will be horny also.

Yes. Showing an erection for her friend shows her that she is desirable and sexy. She will like that. She may want to hold and fondle it to see how hard it is. Remember she will be horny also.
am nervous, wifey is keen she will film me and says i really should show her my erect cock. she's also said i need to remember everything she likes me to do when sucking and licking her lovers

am nervous, wifey is keen she will film me and says i really should show her my erect cock. she's also said i need to remember everything she likes me to do when sucking and licking her lovers
No need to be nervous. Show your erection proudly. Most cuckolds get erect and drip precum when sucking cock or cleaning cock or pussy after the wife has been fucked. Show your skills and show how much you enjoy their cock and semen. Be willing to please them and the lovers.

I don't know what she knows yet. I will not get fucked by her lovers. Yes, I have accepted her request to suck her lovers, and it has progressed to me taking their cum. The things my wife has spoken about are another lover and how much she enjoys me naked the whole time, even when she and her lovers are dressed. She also has been very keen that I am naked the whole time, this is an element that she very very much enjoys
Trust me, if it is a real dear friend of hers she wouldn't be putting her into this situation unaware. She had likely shared everything with the friend and they're both looking forward to it. I'd be surprised if the friend doesn't want wife's bulls also. Enjoy the freedom of leaving it all in your wife's capable hands! Enjoy being exposed to the woman you've known so many years (wife's friend) and enjoy the liberation you'll feel being who and what you really are in front of someone new. Show her your erection proudly - it's what your woman wants, IT'S WHAT SHE NEEDS!

she advised on how to suck, lick, pump and kiss their cocks.
she doesn't tell me to stroke my own cock but loves that i do.
I have now sucked these 2 guys lots of times, and taken their cum quite a few times
She's turned you into a real cock sucker. Next she'll have you fucked & turn ur ass into a pussy.

Its what you need to do for her and you know it.
She's gonna fuck other men and use you as their cum-dump. And you'll love it..

No need to be nervous. Show your erection proudly. Most cuckolds get erect and drip precum when sucking cock or cleaning cock or pussy after the wife has been fucked. Show your skills and show how much you enjoy their cock and semen. Be willing to please them and the lovers.
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is what happened.
Wifey asked me to be naked all afternoon, a long time before anyone arrived. It made me feel so nervous.
When there was a knock at the door she told me to answer it, it could have been anyone. I opened it and it was her friend. I felt so exposed. She looked straight at my cock, I felt so embarrassed. I invited her in and we sat in the lounge drinking. She had on a short skirt and a tight top, I had never seen her wear such clothes before and I've known her such a long time. I was so embarrassed and wished it wasn't happening but i knew i had to do it for wifey. she was looking at me and after a while i started to get aroused. Wifey noticed and told me to stroke so her friend could see my erection. I did and wifey told her she could take pics or film, which she did. It felt so strange having her film me masturbating but I was very aroused and started to find it very erotic.
It was over 90 minutes before wifes lovers arrived and I spent a lot of that time very aroused.
When her lovers arrived we went straight to our bedroom, and they got naked and both stood in front of me, wifey and her friend sat on the bed. Both her lovers and wifey's friend were filming me, i was on my knees, sucking one guy and stoking the other, my cock was rock hard. As soon as one was fully erect, wife asked for his cock and told me to keep sucking the other guy, the bigger one. Wifey was telling me to lick, kiss and pump his cock. I couldn't believe my wifes friend was sat on the bed next to my wife fucking another guy. I've no idea what she thought of me but she kept looking and me and filming me, not really looking at wifey. I think wifey's lover found it erotic as he came i my mouth very quickly.
over the next few hours the lovers rested and would then go again, each time starting with my mouth. the bigger guy came in my mouth twice and in my wife twice, the smaller guy in my mouth once and in my wife twice. her friend got braver and was telling me what to do, how to lick and suck, yes, it was very erotic.
after her lovers left, i had to stay naked. i was still hard and wifey asked me to masturbate ...her friend did the sexiest thing and parted her legs slightly so i could see her panties, i stroked until i came in my hand ...so erotic. I had to stay naked after which made me feel embarrassed. Before my wifes friend left wifes asked me to masturbate again and her friend again showed a little of her panties.
The last thing wifey's friend said was she had over 3 hours of film of me

Wifey asked me to be naked all afternoon, a long time before anyone arrived. It made me feel so nervous.
When there was a knock at the door she told me to answer it, it could have been anyone. I opened it and it was her friend. I felt so exposed. She looked straight at my cock, I felt so embarrassed. I invited her in and we sat in the lounge drinking. She had on a short skirt and a tight top, I had never seen her wear such clothes before and I've known her such a long time. I was so embarrassed and wished it wasn't happening but i knew i had to do it for wifey. she was looking at me and after a while i started to get aroused. Wifey noticed and told me to stroke so her friend could see my erection. I did and wifey told her she could take pics or film, which she did. It felt so strange having her film me masturbating but I was very aroused and started to find it very erotic.
It was over 90 minutes before wifes lovers arrived and I spent a lot of that time very aroused.
When her lovers arrived we went straight to our bedroom, and they got naked and both stood in front of me, wifey and her friend sat on the bed. Both her lovers and wifey's friend were filming me, i was on my knees, sucking one guy and stoking the other, my cock was rock hard. As soon as one was fully erect, wife asked for his cock and told me to keep sucking the other guy, the bigger one. Wifey was telling me to lick, kiss and pump his cock. I couldn't believe my wifes friend was sat on the bed next to my wife fucking another guy. I've no idea what she thought of me but she kept looking and me and filming me, not really looking at wifey. I think wifey's lover found it erotic as he came i my mouth very quickly.
over the next few hours the lovers rested and would then go again, each time starting with my mouth. the bigger guy came in my mouth twice and in my wife twice, the smaller guy in my mouth once and in my wife twice. her friend got braver and was telling me what to do, how to lick and suck, yes, it was very erotic.
after her lovers left, i had to stay naked. i was still hard and wifey asked me to masturbate ...her friend did the sexiest thing and parted her legs slightly so i could see her panties, i stroked until i came in my hand ...so erotic. I had to stay naked after which made me feel embarrassed. Before my wifes friend left wifes asked me to masturbate again and her friend again showed a little of her panties.
did you enjoy the evening?

You will be looking forward tpo seeing the 3hrs of film. I am sure you will all enjoy.
How are you finding the taste and texture of her lovers cum. Do you prefer one over the other. You will soon be totally addicted to it.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
You will be participating! ! ! You are going to be sucking her lovers dick! Why are you having a tantrum like a little kid, You are not left out!