My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

We fuck every day apart from the days her lovers visit, usually twice a week. I love licking my wife but I will suck her lovers for her, yes, i am aroused while i do x
She's very kind and gratious to you! Hope you appreciate this and embrace any change shes wants in that setup!

It has been something that we have now done for 15 weeks, wifey is very happy with the situation. She has told me it is a thrill for her for a few reasons, she is very turned on that I prepare her lovers and witness her enjoying their cocks, she says she also loves seeing me aroused as I suck. She also loves her friend witnessing me both erect and sucking her lovers

It has been something that we have now done for 15 weeks, wifey is very happy with the situation. She has told me it is a thrill for her for a few reasons, she is very turned on that I prepare her lovers and witness her enjoying their cocks, she says she also loves seeing me aroused as I suck. She also loves her friend witnessing me both erect and sucking her lovers
Does your wife read these posts? If yes, we (the rest of the WWTP community) would like to chat with her. Put her on. We'd like to hear her perspective.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57