My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

Hannah snyder

Female
Sep 21, 2021
My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?

Attachments

• 6D24B647-4A28-4FD1-AB88-6157358500EE.jpeg
    6D24B647-4A28-4FD1-AB88-6157358500EE.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3,218
My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
You don’t have to worry about your looks. You look gorgeous. If guys don’t show up, which may happen (I.e. there are “flakes” out there), it’s their loss.

Definitely Hot.
But that’s not what being a Hotwife is about. Become one because YOU want to be. Not because he wishes it.

Oh Sweet God You are a Hotwife and I'm sure You still get plenty of head turns!! Anyone that turns you away are idiots and dont deserve You!! Your Hubby is a Lucky Man!! I'm Steve in PA I hope you are close cause I'd love to play with You, Sweet Lady!! More please and good luck! Those who have You are Lucky Sons of B's!!

Reactions: Loftypete
Every woman has a different looks and beautyness .you are the one you are beautiful Hot And Sexy figure lady and your full body full with honey and Fire. Don't think wrong about you.best of luck and enjoy every moment of life and sex with positive thinking

Reactions: goodhubby