My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
I'm a little late to the conversation. Most wives are concerned about having sex 'outside the marriage contract' and what it will do to that primary relationship. You on other hand seem to have signed on to the idea full throttle only expressing your concern about you own self esteem.

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
Based on that photo, I'd have to say yes that you would very much be considered hot, and once you enjoy sex with someone in front of your husband then you'd be a hotwife.

I do not agree with single2mingle, scoring is subjective. I personally find a more natural look appealing. So, the slight extra in the mid-section looks good in my opinion. If I was using a number rating, not knowing your personality and strictly off of looks I'd definitely go with an 8 out of 10. Again, this is subjective based on personally preferences. Although, I find it hard to believe that any man who's up for sex would say no to you. I would personally eat you until you couldn't take it anymore before moving on.

I do not agree with single2mingle, scoring is subjective. I personally find a more natural look appealing. So, the slight extra in the mid-section looks good in my opinion. If I was using a number rating, not knowing your personality and strictly off of looks I'd definitely go with an 8 out of 10. Again, this is subjective based on personally preferences. Although, I find it hard to believe that any man who's up for sex would say no to you. I would personally eat you until you couldn't take it anymore before moving on.

You don't have to agree with what I am saying, because people like different things.

What I would say is, If you ask the woman, if she'd like to lose weight, stay the same weight, or gain weight and why?

Based on the response you'd know what the woman thinks about things she could improve.

The majority of the male population like a woman that is of a healthy body weight.

The majority of the female population like a guy that's tall and muscular.

These are used to attract the most amount of mates.

You look sexy, any guy who turned you down would be crazy ... wish I was there to give you a big confidence boost and plenty of attention

You will do just great, I was in the same boat not to long ago, not feeling right about my body to please men, I just had to get over that and be happy with the way I look.

Reactions: Andrew969
Sexy is in your head, not our eyes. If you want to be sexy, then you can be. If you don't think you are sexy, then it's unlikely that no number of men telling you that they want to fuck you will make you feel sexy.

The question isn't if you are pretty enough. The question is do you want to fuck other men. If you want to get laid, to will get laid.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
All women are beautiful and worth pursuing. 😌
ALLLL!!!!! SHAME ON ANY MAN NOT CAPABLE OF GOING DEEP INTO THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO SEE THE MAJESTIC BEAUTY AND GODLY MAGNIFICENCE IN ALLL WOMEN
I MYSELF AM AROUSED BY INTELLECT INTENTIONS Sincerity desires a woman's response to me resistance eagerness wetness inhibitions Cleanliness freakiness nymphomaniacs and many many other attributes possessed by just about all women not including looks so any and I mean ALL women if you feel like you need a gentle and understanding man to usher you into your or your husband's fantasy I am he

Attachments

• IMG_20211218_185823.jpg
    IMG_20211218_185823.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Visitor12
you are so fabulous, i dont why U ask, U have only one life so do what U want and with who U inclued your bf or not xox

Wow, that guy, Saucee, he's remarkably full of himself. Not sure there's room for a woman or hell, even a damn invisable man betwenn him & how he feels about himself.
Geez, almost glad I'm a guy. Don't know if I cud control myself around so much bullshit...

People that say all people are beautiful simply have no standards.

You could never please someone that believes all humans are beautiful because you can't surprise them with something unique.

A prime example is, Lets say a guy enjoys long hair, a woman, can by choice, grow her hair out to please him and become more attractive to her partner.

Another example, Lets say a woman loves muscles, A man can please his significant other, by working out.

people will appreciate the thoughtfulness.

However, someone with no standards can't be pleased, because no matter what you do. they will say your beautiful and it will lose it's meaning.

I know, someone is going to argue "are you saying skinny people aren't beautiful" or are you conforming to societies beauty standards?

that's not what I am doing, I am using an example that most people have heard or experienced.

Obviously, some people find other characteristics more attractive than the ones I mentioned.