My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.
Damn sexy

Reactions: communalspoonin
Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.
That ass is delicious!