My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Hey buddy, you are here too. How about those BULL stories who waiting at queue? Same story here as you blowed on other forum? Btw do you have idea where you live? Still you did not mention which country you livešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The guys showing you pics of his hot wifeā€™s ass, what more do you want buddy? He doesnā€™t need to tell you where he lives. Donā€™t ruin it for the rest of us please, I look forward to seeing more of that tantalizing rump of hers šŸ‘šŸ»

BIG NEWS!

I can officially say my wife is ready to be shared! Listen to her say it for yourself in the video ;)

Thank you so much for all your dirty comments, pics and video tributes you gave her -- she loved them! They turned her on so much, she felt so wanted, and now she legit cannot wait for other men in her. Hopefully one day we can get around to some of you here! Thanks for helping me get my wife across the finish line.

As a thank you, made this video for you all to enjoy.

I ask her a question for you guys at the end of the first vid. And in the second vid, she doesn't answer me cause she is about to cum as I pull her hair back to start training her.

Enjoy my slut (soon literally!)
She ready for this? I'd love to enjoy her!
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 228182
View media item 227016