My Neighbors Wife

My neighbors are an older couple, and a few months ago, she suffered a head injury when she fell down a flight of stairs. She's been in a rehab center now and her husband visits everyday. He keeps telling my I should stop by and see her, that she would love see a familiar face. I happened to be driving by the center where she's at and on the spur of the moment decided to do as her husband asked and stop by to see her. I never dreamed what would happen, first she greeted me with a more than friendly kiss on the lips. We'd never kissed so that was a surprise, then she apologized saying she was just so happy to see me. She's a lot older than me, and I felt a bit uncomfortable with the way she was looking at me. She asked about my wife, the neighborhood and finally told me she was horny. I laughed it off and said, but you husband visits you everyday, then it was her turn to laugh. I was stunned as she told me he couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bag. Then she told me she needed some cock, and didn't care who gave it to her. As she did this, she reached out and felt my cock through my pants. I tried to back away, but she scolded me to stand still, I want to feel your dick. I was getting hard and she noticed, and said, I think you like this. I'm not very large, in fact, I'm pretty small, but she didn't seem to mind as she dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She started sucking it, like no one ever has, she was loving it and looked up at me as I watched her take it deeper and deeper until she'd swallowed it all. No woman had ever been interested enough in sucking my little dick to worship it the way she seemed to be doing. In no time at all, I was cumming in her mouth as she swallowed it down. When she'd finished and I was about to go, she said, you right you cock is pretty damn small, but I loved sucking it anyway, so you come back as soon as possible. Then she added, I do understand now why you wife is fucking other guys, but I like you cock anyway. Let her give her pussy away to those other guys, I'll suck you dick for you. That was 3 days ago, and I get hard everytime I think about her. I'm probably going to see her again, maybe tomorrow.

Well I've been back to visit my neighbors wife twice since I first posted about her. She really likes to suck my cock. I saw her husband and she had told said I'd stopped by to see her. I wonder if he suspects anything. She let me play with and suck her tits which aren't too big so even with her age they hardly sag. Also, she's likes to kissed me alot, I was surprised at what a good kisser she was. I stuck my hand inside her pants felt her pussy, but she started moaning so loudly, I had to stop or risk getting caught. I found out I could sign her out and take her to lunch or whatever, in my case I figure to a motel and fuck her, I'm guessing they don't care as long as it's not on their property. She's almost 70 and I'm 51, but she doesn't look near her age. She doesn't feel that way either. I love having her suck my dick, but now, I can't get my mind off the idea of getting her in bed and fucking her.

Well I've been back to visit my neighbors wife twice since I first posted about her. She really likes to suck my cock. I saw her husband and she had told said I'd stopped by to see her. I wonder if he suspects anything. She let me play with and suck her tits which aren't too big so even with her age they hardly sag. Also, she's likes to kissed me alot, I was surprised at what a good kisser she was. I stuck my hand inside her pants felt her pussy, but she started moaning so loudly, I had to stop or risk getting caught. I found out I could sign her out and take her to lunch or whatever, in my case I figure to a motel and fuck her, I'm guessing they don't care as long as it's not on their property. She's almost 70 and I'm 51, but she doesn't look near her age. She doesn't feel that way either. I love having her suck my dick, but now, I can't get my mind off the idea of getting her in bed and fucking her.
So do it!

My neighbors are an older couple, and a few months ago, she suffered a head injury when she fell down a flight of stairs. She's been in a rehab center now and her husband visits everyday. He keeps telling my I should stop by and see her, that she would love see a familiar face. I happened to be driving by the center where she's at and on the spur of the moment decided to do as her husband asked and stop by to see her. I never dreamed what would happen, first she greeted me with a more than friendly kiss on the lips. We'd never kissed so that was a surprise, then she apologized saying she was just so happy to see me. She's a lot older than me, and I felt a bit uncomfortable with the way she was looking at me. She asked about my wife, the neighborhood and finally told me she was horny. I laughed it off and said, but you husband visits you everyday, then it was her turn to laugh. I was stunned as she told me he couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bag. Then she told me she needed some cock, and didn't care who gave it to her. As she did this, she reached out and felt my cock through my pants. I tried to back away, but she scolded me to stand still, I want to feel your dick. I was getting hard and she noticed, and said, I think you like this. I'm not very large, in fact, I'm pretty small, but she didn't seem to mind as she dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She started sucking it, like no one ever has, she was loving it and looked up at me as I watched her take it deeper and deeper until she'd swallowed it all. No woman had ever been interested enough in sucking my little dick to worship it the way she seemed to be doing. In no time at all, I was cumming in her mouth as she swallowed it down. When she'd finished and I was about to go, she said, you right you cock is pretty damn small, but I loved sucking it anyway, so you come back as soon as possible. Then she added, I do understand now why you wife is fucking other guys, but I like you cock anyway. Let her give her pussy away to those other guys, I'll suck you dick for you. That was 3 days ago, and I get hard everytime I think about her. I'm probably going to see her again, maybe tomorrow.
I agree with @curious4fun and I would be going over to see her almost daily and making sure her husband had already been there or way before he shows up. Never say no to a great blowjob and her age has nothing to do with her libido. Sounds like her fall awakened more than her need for sex. Give a woman what she needs and what her husband has denied her for several years. This will also bring you closer to your wife as your sex life with her will improve drastically to the point wife may stop fucking other guys.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Enjoy her. Help her feel wanted and sexy. Alot of times guy don't give a wife the attention they want. Kissing could can be what help turn her on and her husband might not be doing it enough.

If u want to know if he suspects something ask her. Far as u know she told him she wanted to fuck u. And that's why he sent u up

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c