My soon to be wife is an online content creator and i love it

A few months ago, I suggested that she should start selling her pics because it seemed to be a great way of making some extra money. She was a bit hesitant at first, but after considering it for a while she went for it.

She started creating an OF account, selling pics and videos, but after some time she went further and decided to do some paid sexting sessions, jerk off instructions, dick rating and all that sort of things.

I love how she evolved and became more and more adventurous and slutty every day.

I often check on her phone, just to read her conversations with other dudes and also watch the videos she sells, where she uses her many toys and lingerie. Gets me off every time.

Do you have any similar experience?

A few months ago, I suggested that she should start selling her pics because it seemed to be a great way of making some extra money. She was a bit hesitant at first, but after considering it for a while she went for it.

She started creating an OF account, selling pics and videos, but after some time she went further and decided to do some paid sexting sessions, jerk off instructions, dick rating and all that sort of things.

I love how she evolved and became more and more adventurous and slutty every day.

I often check on her phone, just to read her conversations with other dudes and also watch the videos she sells, where she uses her many toys and lingerie. Gets me off every time.

Do you have any similar experience?
As long as it makes you both happy all is good. It's one of the easiest way to make some money. I had experienced this in past with my ex Asian gf.. it was so much fun.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos