Mark1967

Apr 22, 2020
So, Carol and I got married in 2003, when I was 36 and she was 33. We both agree that we have a good marriage, and we've been married almost 17 years. I actually consider her to be more in her prime now that she's just about 50. To me she looks more beautiful every day. The only thing is that she does like to cheat. I know about some of them, but probably not all. At first, it really pissed me off, but that stopped pretty quickly and soon it just turned me on, and that's how I still feel.

One of the ongoing affairs that I know about is with Carol and her boss, Robert.

Carol works as a department manager in a Supermarket that's part of a large chain that I don't want to be sued for mentioning here. Robert was the manager of the whole store. Anyway, back in 2009, because of the stock market crash and recession, the supermarket chain started laying a lot of people off.

Carol came to me and told me that Rob called her into his office, and had her close the door. She sat down and and naturally asked him what was wrong, because he only has the door closed during meetings if there's something confidential. So, he told Carol that Corporate wanted to make its in her department, and they suggested her, because she had the higher salary because of her seniority. So, Rob told her that they left the decision to him.

She told me flat out that he propositioned her: That if she sucked his cock regularly, and occasionally let him fuck her, that he'd fire someone else.

I made a comment about how we could get by if she files for unemployment, and that's when she looked at me like I had 5 heads. I'll never forget, she said "Rob told me that three weeks ago. I've been going to work. Patty's gone."

Naturally I was angry, and a bit hurt that she hadn't told me at the time that it happened. So I asked her "Did you suck Robert's dick?" Carol answered, "Yes, I didn't even have to think about it." So, upset, I asked her "Did you fuck him?" That she was much more uncomfortable in answering. Carol believes that there's a difference in degree between "just" sucking a guy's cock and actually letting him in her body.

So, for a couple of days, Carol would absolutely not tell me the details of what happened. But I persisted in making her about it. So, she told me all of the details as "dirty talk" while she was sitting on my cock during sex. It really turned me on and enhanced our sex.

Now it's 11 years later, almost to the day (April 2009), and she still sucks and fucks Robert, even though he has since retired.She used to suck him off in the store and fuck him elsewhere (I still don't know where), but now that he's retired she just goes over to his house.

And no, she doesn't tell me each time she goes to see Robert.

As long as you enjoy it.
About 4 years ago, we joined the Swing Lifestyle website as a couple and went to a few parties that were somewhat local. So, I actually got to see her blow a man and fuck. It was quite exciting. It was also really interesting, at least to me, to see the ladies sitting around, chatting and eating one moment, then fucking the next.

The swing party was interesting. It was the first time that I'd been to one. We got there fairly early on, and brought soft drinks.The party was in a motel with suites, so there were two bedrooms for people to play, and there was a living room with a kitchenette.Carol changed out of her clothes and into a light silk robe.

I didn't even realize that she was giving a guy a blowjob. She was sitting at the edge of the bed with her back to the door, and a guy who was probably 5'10" with long sandy blond hair, a mustache and beard, and several tattoos on his arms was standing in front of her. I just thought they might be talking because he was fully dressed, and I was looking through the doorway.But after a couple of minutes of watching, he turned and moved away ... his fly was open, and he started to put his cock back in his pants. Carol got up, and as she came closer to me, I saw that she had cum on the left side of her mouth and chin. She walked right past me to the bathroom. I followed her, and saw her wash the cum off of her face, and rinse her mouth with Listerine.

So, I mentioned in another thread that Carol's best friend is Vicki. Vicki is married with 2 kids, but she cheats too ... only her husband doesn't know about it. They like to hang out at a dive bar, I can only assume that it's because they get free drinks because Vicki is fucking the bartender.

So, I know from Carol that they have this thing that they do; it's kind of a contest. They try to get guys to buy them drinks. Whichever guy they can get to buy them 2 drinks, Carol or Vicki will take them to the bathroom and suck their cock.

So, Carol and I got married in 2003, when I was 36 and she was 33. We both agree that we have a good marriage, and we've been married almost 17 years. I actually consider her to be more in her prime now that she's just about 50. To me she looks more beautiful every day. The only thing is that she does like to cheat. I know about some of them, but probably not all. At first, it really pissed me off, but that stopped pretty quickly and soon it just turned me on, and that's how I still feel.

One of the ongoing affairs that I know about is with Carol and her boss, Robert.

Carol works as a department manager in a Supermarket that's part of a large chain that I don't want to be sued for mentioning here. Robert was the manager of the whole store. Anyway, back in 2009, because of the stock market crash and recession, the supermarket chain started laying a lot of people off.

Carol came to me and told me that Rob called her into his office, and had her close the door. She sat down and and naturally asked him what was wrong, because he only has the door closed during meetings if there's something confidential. So, he told Carol that Corporate wanted to make its in her department, and they suggested her, because she had the higher salary because of her seniority. So, Rob told her that they left the decision to him.

She told me flat out that he propositioned her: That if she sucked his cock regularly, and occasionally let him fuck her, that he'd fire someone else.

I made a comment about how we could get by if she files for unemployment, and that's when she looked at me like I had 5 heads. I'll never forget, she said "Rob told me that three weeks ago. I've been going to work. Patty's gone."

Naturally I was angry, and a bit hurt that she hadn't told me at the time that it happened. So I asked her "Did you suck Robert's dick?" Carol answered, "Yes, I didn't even have to think about it." So, upset, I asked her "Did you fuck him?" That she was much more uncomfortable in answering. Carol believes that there's a difference in degree between "just" sucking a guy's cock and actually letting him in her body.

So, for a couple of days, Carol would absolutely not tell me the details of what happened. But I persisted in making her about it. So, she told me all of the details as "dirty talk" while she was sitting on my cock during sex. It really turned me on and enhanced our sex.

Now it's 11 years later, almost to the day (April 2009), and she still sucks and fucks Robert, even though he has since retired.She used to suck him off in the store and fuck him elsewhere (I still don't know where), but now that he's retired she just goes over to his house.

And no, she doesn't tell me each time she goes to see Robert.

You are an understanding............tolerant husband Mark....................full marks !! lol
However, she has now continued since he no longer works there, what's the offset..........does he pay or? or does she do it for love?

You are an understanding............tolerant husband Mark....................full marks !! lol
However, she has now continued since he no longer works there, what's the offset..........does he pay or? or does she do it for love?
She does it to make him feel good, and because she likes doing it.

So, Carol came home from the supermarket crying on Wednesday. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that they fired some 18 year old kid who had been stocking the shelves since January. At first I didn't think anything of it, but then I wondered why she cared so much. So, I asked her if she was fucking him. She said, "Sometimes."

So, quite a bit has happened since my last post.

There was that kid, Dewayne who was fired from Carol's supermarket. It turns out that they had a thing going, where she would give him blowjobs in our car. Either in the parking lot, or they would find a side road. Sometimes she would blow him parked outside of his mother's house. Anyway, things have been shut down here ... No hotels, or adult bookstores ... so they had no place to meet. Carol asked my permission if he could come to the house. At first I was against it, but they agreed that I could watch, as long as I sat and watched, and didn't say anything. So I agreed.

When I came downstairs from my nap, they had already started. I didn't know that he was there yet. I walked into the living room, and there he was, an 18 year old black kid who, if schools had been open, would have been sitting in his high school. He was completely naked. The only thing covering him up was Carol's head slowly going up and down.in his lap. She was naked, except for her green satin g-string. So, I could see her arched back moving back and forth, and her butt cheeks, and the soles of her feet. She had also painted her nails and toenails green.

I sat down in my chair. I couldn't exactly see what was going on, but I could hear the noises. I could hear the tongue clicks when she was blowing him and I could tell from her motions when she was licking his shaft and his balls.

About 25 minutes when by when he lurched forward, put his hands on the back of her head, and started hollering. Carol is a trooper, so she stayed down on him for a couple of minutes after. Then she got to her feet, turned to me, and with a little cum still on her lower lip said "I swallowed it." then she came over, sat in my lap, and French kissed me. I could taste his cock and balls on her breath. I also tasted his cum from her mouth ... very thick, buttery, salty, and metallic all at the same time.

I got laid off at the end of May because of the economy, and everything being shut down. So, Carol's job is the only one paying the bills. Her former boss, Rob, is now at Corporate. They hired him to be the head of operations, after the guy who had been in that job for 15 years died. So, Carol has a renewed interest in him. She told me that since he's more important now than ever, she's going to do anal with him, even though she doesn't particularly like it. She also warned me that she's going to start rimming him when she goes down on him, to increase his pleasure, and distinguish her from the other female employees.

So, quite a bit has happened since my last post.

There was that kid, Dewayne who was fired from Carol's supermarket. It turns out that they had a thing going, where she would give him blowjobs in our car. Either in the parking lot, or they would find a side road. Sometimes she would blow him parked outside of his mother's house. Anyway, things have been shut down here ... No hotels, or adult bookstores ... so they had no place to meet. Carol asked my permission if he could come to the house. At first I was against it, but they agreed that I could watch, as long as I sat and watched, and didn't say anything. So I agreed.

When I came downstairs from my nap, they had already started. I didn't know that he was there yet. I walked into the living room, and there he was, an 18 year old black kid who, if schools had been open, would have been sitting in his high school. He was completely naked. The only thing covering him up was Carol's head slowly going up and down.in his lap. She was naked, except for her green satin g-string. So, I could see her arched back moving back and forth, and her butt cheeks, and the soles of her feet. She had also painted her nails and toenails green.

I sat down in my chair. I couldn't exactly see what was going on, but I could hear the noises. I could hear the tongue clicks when she was blowing him and I could tell from her motions when she was licking his shaft and his balls.

About 25 minutes when by when he lurched forward, put his hands on the back of her head, and started hollering. Carol is a trooper, so she stayed down on him for a couple of minutes after. Then she got to her feet, turned to me, and with a little cum still on her lower lip said "I swallowed it." then she came over, sat in my lap, and French kissed me. I could taste his cock and balls on her breath. I also tasted his cum from her mouth ... very thick, buttery, salty, and metallic all at the same time.
this is beyond hot. did she tell you how all that started?