My wife is on her first date without me tonight.

Feel like I've really got lucky, 2023 is shaping up to be an incredible year already. After meeting a guy on NYE and giving him a blowjob in town my wife really has embraced the whole "new year, new me" thing.

She signed up to a dating app on her phone and has been swiping no end. She's matched with a few guys local and at a distance and exchanged flirtacious messages. I've been sat with her as she's been sexting with other men. I have felt how wet those messages have made her. I have even given her oral while she continued swiping on the app looking at other men.

Anyway, we've been having such a great time that tonight she is on her first date without me. They met about thirty minutes ago as I'm typing this and she's already messaged me to tell me how hot he looks and that he seems like a fun guy. They've met in a bar in town and are having a few drinks. Where they end up later is currently undecided.

Feel like I've really got lucky, 2023 is shaping up to be an incredible year already. After meeting a guy on NYE and giving him a blowjob in town my wife really has embraced the whole "new year, new me" thing.

She signed up to a dating app on her phone and has been swiping no end. She's matched with a few guys local and at a distance and exchanged flirtacious messages. I've been sat with her as she's been sexting with other men. I have felt how wet those messages have made her. I have even given her oral while she continued swiping on the app looking at other men.

Anyway, we've been having such a great time that tonight she is on her first date without me. They met about thirty minutes ago as I'm typing this and she's already messaged me to tell me how hot he looks and that he seems like a fun guy. They've met in a bar in town and are having a few drinks. Where they end up later is currently undecided.
But she’s going to keep checking in and you’ll update us. Right?

Reactions: WaltHardman

Very exciting for you. Hope she has fun and you see the rewards when she gets home 😋

Definitely keep us updated! This is the beginning of a super hot sex life for you both. My wife enjoys new guys from time to time and it has really sparked her sex drive. I hope yours is the same way.

It happened.

I lost contact with the wife about 10pm last night after she'd messaged me telling me how well it was going. The next thing I heard from her was a text message at 1am this morning telling me she was on her way home and that she had "done the deed". She said she had fucked him but he hadn't cum inside of her. She told me it was the best sex she had had in a long time (at no offense to me, she said - and of course none was taken) but that it just felt incredible and liberating having another man inside of her. She said she really enjoyed just having sex, no emotion etc.

And she's up for doing it again.

It happened.

I lost contact with the wife about 10pm last night after she'd messaged me telling me how well it was going. The next thing I heard from her was a text message at 1am this morning telling me she was on her way home and that she had "done the deed". She said she had fucked him but he hadn't cum inside of her. She told me it was the best sex she had had in a long time (at no offense to me, she said - and of course none was taken) but that it just felt incredible and liberating having another man inside of her. She said she really enjoyed just having sex, no emotion etc.

And she's up for doing it again.
How are you doing with all this.