My Wife is the Sexiest Woman I Know

AnyoneOfUs

Male
Feb 26, 2023
Ok, ok... so maybe I'm biased.

I've only just come across this site and I had to sign up and post. It's great to have somewhere that I can talk about the lifestyle as it's something our friends and family don't know about us. My wife and I have been together for 7 years and been active in the lifestyle for 5 of those (with an unfortunate break for Covid to happen). I don't know if this is rare - I feel like it is - but it was my wife who first suggested the lifestyle for me. She didn't know that I had already been fantasising about it so I guess to say we were both pleasantly surprised is a bit of an understatement.

Since that original conversation, we threw ourselves into it and never looked back. Luckily we don't have anything to tie us down so we manage to get away most weekends and this is where we get to have our fun. I am heavily involved in selecting the guys, even to the point where I have picked out guys and arranged dates for her without her knowing who they are. She trusts me and I have a good knowledge of what she likes.

Seeing her do her thing is the most exhilarating thing in the world. I am always hard thinking about it - yes, that does mean I'm writing with an erection right now. I'm so excited to get to know and chat with you guys. Yes, there isn't a picture on this post but if you're curious or just wanna chat, drop me a message and let's have some fun :)

Ok, ok... so maybe I'm biased.

I've only just come across this site and I had to sign up and post. It's great to have somewhere that I can talk about the lifestyle as it's something our friends and family don't know about us. My wife and I have been together for 7 years and been active in the lifestyle for 5 of those (with an unfortunate break for Covid to happen). I don't know if this is rare - I feel like it is - but it was my wife who first suggested the lifestyle for me. She didn't know that I had already been fantasising about it so I guess to say we were both pleasantly surprised is a bit of an understatement.

Since that original conversation, we threw ourselves into it and never looked back. Luckily we don't have anything to tie us down so we manage to get away most weekends and this is where we get to have our fun. I am heavily involved in selecting the guys, even to the point where I have picked out guys and arranged dates for her without her knowing who they are. She trusts me and I have a good knowledge of what she likes.

Seeing her do her thing is the most exhilarating thing in the world. I am always hard thinking about it - yes, that does mean I'm writing with an erection right now. I'm so excited to get to know and chat with you guys. Yes, there isn't a picture on this post but if you're curious or just wanna chat, drop me a message and let's have some fun :)
I would like to see a picture