I'm not happy about it but doing my best. One lady on here has suggested I get on my knees in front of her and beg to become her slave. I smirked when I heard that. Now I'm seriously thinking of doing it...
Don’t! You will forever be a doormat to her.
She may be beautiful on the outside, but what is inside her sounds rotten!

She went out yesterday, sent me a pic of her & her friend in a restaurant then switched phone off
Time to contact a solicitor and start divorce proceedings. If she is leaving your son to do on trips, try to get full custody. Document every time she leaves and for how long. Give that information to your solicitor.

My wife of 10 years who has become increasingly abusive over the past 3 years (during which time i have been banned from sex with her) has just told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced are going on holiday together and she has told me how keen she is to get fucked there. I have asked her to reconsider but she's already bought her ticket and she has told me that I have no input over her decision to go. Her decision was made long ago and i have no choice but to stand back while she does whatever she wants. She has told me that i no longer satisfy her and that I actually caused her to do what she is doing .

She insists that if I can't come to terms with the idea of her living her life as a free woman then that is my problem not hers and even suggested I go for counselling before bursting out laughing with her friend.

When i pleaded with her she told me that I deserve this fate, for being so submissive to her and always giving in to her never ending demands!

She prefers me to accept, that I will soon be a cuckold and need to accept it without 'whining'.

I've never felt so embarrassed as when listening to her explaining to her friends in front of me as to how she can't understand how any woman would put up with such a loser for a husband.
The thought of her in bed with another man using her as a whore fills me with dread.

My self esteem has completely disappeared in the space of 7 days since she told me my fate.

She's not the first woman to cheat on me but I have always been besotted with her and never imagined this could happen. She is stunning, tall slim, blonde huge EE boobs that I thought would only ever be for me. We walk into hotel lobbies and every guy stares at her.

She has a fuckbuddy from before we met who has contacted her several times throughout our relationship. I've previously warded him off and agreed with her that she wouldn't see him, even though that she's made it abundantly clear over the past 18 months that shed like to see him. I'm thinking of offering to her to accept that she starts seeing him again if she drops the holiday idea. I'm even happy to repay her and her friend their airfares. I'm thinking this would be better than her wondering around nightclubs full of drunken young guys all looking to fuck women like her
I have previously when I was younger been to the same island and fucked about 3 married women in a week there so I know fully well exactly goes on there.

Could anyone offer advice? Has anyone been through a similar situation?
Another bullshit story. Yawn

She had severe post natal depression & still has major problems now...

She's adamant she's going to get fucked while on holiday! I am thinking accept for her to start seeing an ex-boyfriend who used to contact her a lot. That way she can have sex but at least it will be with a married guy who won't take her off me
Not an excuse anymore. Dr’s have harmone medications and or treatments and meds if this is the case. If she doesn’t want to help herself, then let her figure it out alone. It’s not worth it.

I'm not happy about it but doing my best. One lady on here has suggested I get on my knees in front of her and beg to become her slave. I smirked when I heard that. Now I'm seriously thinking of doing it...
Doesn’t work. It will make her disrespect you even more. Consult with a solicitor and start divorce. If she is leaving you and the child for her escapades, quietly document that. Start doing things for you and your son. Start leaving your wife out of those activities. If your wife complains, explain that this is what she wanted; to be a free woman. Be calm in all your interactions with her.
If the solicitor says to start separating finances, open a new bank account that your wife has no access to and move half of your savings into that. Start the process for separation. Maybe she doesn’t want a divorce. Tell her it takes two people to be married, but only one to divorce.
Once your divorce is final, go find a woman who is ready to share your dreams.

Doesn’t work. It will make her disrespect you even more. Consult with a solicitor and start divorce. If she is leaving you and the child for her escapades, quietly document that. Start doing things for you and your son. Start leaving your wife out of those activities. If your wife complains, explain that this is what she wanted; to be a free woman. Be calm in all your interactions with her.
If the solicitor says to start separating finances, open a new bank account that your wife has no access to and move half of your savings into that. Start the process for separation. Maybe she doesn’t want a divorce. Tell her it takes two people to be married, but only one to divorce.
Once your divorce is final, go find a woman who is ready to share your dreams.
Great advice

Mate, if you roll over now that’s it for you. Don’t let anyone, even the mother of child treat you like that! You only have one life and don’t forget the dreadful example you will be setting your child! She sounds like a fucking horror show, so leave her and concentrate on being the best parent you can be! I bet if you leave she’ll come running back, people like that always do!

My wife of 10 years who has become increasingly abusive over the past 3 years (during which time i have been banned from sex with her) has just told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced are going on holiday together and she has told me how keen she is to get fucked there. I have asked her to reconsider but she's already bought her ticket and she has told me that I have no input over her decision to go. Her decision was made long ago and i have no choice but to stand back while she does whatever she wants. She has told me that i no longer satisfy her and that I actually caused her to do what she is doing .

She insists that if I can't come to terms with the idea of her living her life as a free woman then that is my problem not hers and even suggested I go for counselling before bursting out laughing with her friend.

When i pleaded with her she told me that I deserve this fate, for being so submissive to her and always giving in to her never ending demands!

She prefers me to accept, that I will soon be a cuckold and need to accept it without 'whining'.

I've never felt so embarrassed as when listening to her explaining to her friends in front of me as to how she can't understand how any woman would put up with such a loser for a husband.
The thought of her in bed with another man using her as a whore fills me with dread.

My self esteem has completely disappeared in the space of 7 days since she told me my fate.

She's not the first woman to cheat on me but I have always been besotted with her and never imagined this could happen. She is stunning, tall slim, blonde huge EE boobs that I thought would only ever be for me. We walk into hotel lobbies and every guy stares at her.

She has a fuckbuddy from before we met who has contacted her several times throughout our relationship. I've previously warded him off and agreed with her that she wouldn't see him, even though that she's made it abundantly clear over the past 18 months that shed like to see him. I'm thinking of offering to her to accept that she starts seeing him again if she drops the holiday idea. I'm even happy to repay her and her friend their airfares. I'm thinking this would be better than her wondering around nightclubs full of drunken young guys all looking to fuck women like her
I have previously when I was younger been to the same island and fucked about 3 married women in a week there so I know fully well exactly goes on there.

Could anyone offer advice? Has anyone been through a similar situation?
Has she made you get and wear one of these?humbler.jpghumbler.jpghumbler.jpg

You're a cuckold, face it, embrace it, enjoy it.
Let her use you as she pleases and go on her holiday...and perhaps fuck a few real men with big cocks.
This is not new to you. Its what you & her wanted all along. Be her clean up boy and hope she doesn't have you fluff her lover hard to fuck her.
Or perhaps thats what you really need? Your wife seems to know that