New Guy Here

New here bisexual male, my lady and I used to enjoy the life style, as we got older all sexual contact has stopped. We sleep in separate rooms due to my work schedule
.I started self locking in chastity cages about a year ago and love it, she knows I have them but has no interest. Here to share stories. Open for questions.

New here bisexual male, my lady and I used to enjoy the life style, as we got older all sexual contact has stopped. We sleep in separate rooms due to my work schedule
.I started self locking in chastity cages about a year ago and love it, she knows I have them but has no interest. Here to share stories. Open for questions.
Welcome sir

Welcome! So you were in the LS and now are not? What was it like? Do you miss it?

Reactions: toolman2c