New to this and still unsure

Seeking guidance and stories from experienced couples, unsure of the difference between hot wife & cuckolding, also would love to hear real accounts preferably from couples who don't have model perfect bodies and preferably over the age of 40. I have self image hangups, have had gastric sleeve surgery and 4 c-section surgeries.. Definitely a mum bod, flabby in all kinds of places, I want to hear from the real perfectly imperfect couples out there, your successes and less than successes.

Seeking guidance and stories from experienced couples, unsure of the difference between hot wife & cuckolding, also would love to hear real accounts preferably from couples who don't have model perfect bodies and preferably over the age of 40. I have self image hangups, have had gastric sleeve surgery and 4 c-section surgeries.. Definitely a mum bod, flabby in all kinds of places, I want to hear from the real perfectly imperfect couples out there, your successes and less than successes.
Well, we definitely fit the bill as a mature, less than perfect couple. I have documented our experiences in my profile threads and postings. Feel free to search and PM any questions you’d like to ask.

Reactions: Pandora&Husky
It’s about adventure and confidence. Perfect bodies are rare. And this Bull would rather have a normal Hotwife

Reactions: Pandora&Husky