Newbie Needs Advise

Hotw74

Male
Any advise on.....
1) Not as into the 1st encounter as she was.
2) Jealousy / Concern of losing respect
3) Don't see the attraction like she does (Guy has great body and package) face is questionable.
4) Wondering how long will she be into this if I'm not actively helping in setting up the dates?
5) Is this just first time jitters and will I feel differently as it progresses?

Reactions: Joe111 and ray28
Any advise on.....
3) Don't see the attraction like she does (Guy has great body and package) face is questionable.
4) Wondering how long will she be into this if I'm not actively helping in setting up the dates?
5) Is this just first time jitters and will I feel differently as it progresses?
Hey happens to everyone. And u can join in too at first to be comfortable

When I met the couple I currently bull for I would fuck his wife in their room while he watched. It quickly progressed to dates and romps in the sack back at my place or a hotel without him. He was jealous at first but got over it - I think he was a little concerned that I was stealing her away. Now that he knows we're just playing and I drop her off the next morning without fail he actually enjoys it and encourages her. I still fuck her in front of him from time to time but most often she's out with me while he's at home when we get together.

Maybe you can just discuss about your feelings and thoughts? You can use chat for messaging if you're too shy to speak with each other

Any advise on.....
My advise is to communicate completely and honestly with each other. Not everyone is into the same things and if she is a good wife, don’t push her away by trying to get her to do something she isn’t into.