Our first bbc experience coming up

So, after a while now of sharing my wife we've decided it's finally time for her to experience BBC.
We've got 2 guys ready for bank holiday weekend, one on Saturday 27th one Sunday 28th. She's super excited, as am I, we've managed to find 2 great guys. Both will be bare back and provide proof of being std free first hand. Our travel lodge is book now it's going to be an exciting week's wait. 😍😍

Hope to see pic's and video if she allows it. Your going to love getting the orgasms you deserve. We have had a bbc bull in the past and totally enjoyed it. Our current bull is white but very well hung....he was here tonight in fact and gave her so much pleasure while I watched and helped. She had a huge smile on her face as she went upstairs to bed.

Yeah yeah I'll be there, probably recording and taking pics 😊 I will post pics she lets me post. We're both nervous and excited, like the first time we started on this road 😍
That’s the only regret I still carry with me to this day, is not taking more pictures and more videos while I had the chance! Don’t make the same mistake I did!

So, after a while now of sharing my wife we've decided it's finally time for her to experience BBC.
We've got 2 guys ready for bank holiday weekend, one on Saturday 27th one Sunday 28th. She's super excited, as am I, we've managed to find 2 great guys. Both will be bare back and provide proof of being std free first hand. Our travel lodge is book now it's going to be an exciting week's wait. 😍😍
good for you guys love to see a video

Reactions: dingdong233
Your wife is built like mine, she looks good.
Watching.....hotter than anything for you? It is for me.
That squish squish wet sound they make as he pumps her? Again extremely exciting for me.
Did you fuck her too or just watch? He use condoms ?

Gotta have the video bro inspire us all

Reactions: StrongDesires