First BBC coming up in 6 days šŸ„°

So, after a while now of sharing my wife we've decided it's finally time for her to experience BBC.
We've got 2 guys ready for bank holiday weekend, one on Saturday 27th one Sunday 28th. She's super excited, as am I, we've managed to find 2 great guys. Both will be bare back and provide proof of being std free first hand. Our travel lodge is book now it's going to be an exciting week's wait. šŸ˜šŸ˜

So, after a while now of sharing my wife we've decided it's finally time for her to experience BBC.
We've got 2 guys ready for bank holiday weekend, one on Saturday 27th one Sunday 28th. She's super excited, as am I, we've managed to find 2 great guys. Both will be bare back and provide proof of being std free first hand. Our travel lodge is book now it's going to be an exciting week's wait. šŸ˜šŸ˜
We hope you both enjoy bbc. I know we did

Congratulations! Send us pics!

Reactions: dingdong233
Have a great time but donā€™t be surprised if she gets hooked.
Lynn x

How did she like her 1st BBC experience?
Did you enjoy it?
Was he indeed BIGbc?
Did she blow him also?
How many did she cum? He?