Our First Threesome...

Gabriel

Couple
Right…so another story then…I think it would be best if I started with our first threesome. Our first time was with a couple which was fun…but it become really horny when we did our first MFM. At this point in time she was 30, had short brown hair a nice set of tits and a good big ass…we were married a while and our sexlife was a bit…bland. So we started to go to chatrooms and such.

Now Bobby and were talking a lot about our first experience with that couple and we started to think about things we’d like to do. She told me she’d like to have a threesome with another guy… hell if she was honest several guys also turned her on. Now we were chatting almost every night and I knew she met a guy called John she’d like.

“Well…” She asked “would you mind if I invited him if the time is right?” at that point all I could think of was watching my wife with another guy (which really turned me on) so I agreed. That week she made an appointment with him for next month. Then Saturday came around and we were chatting as usual. Bobby was talking to John again, teasing him with dirty remarks and flashing her boobs on cam. I was in the kitchen as she approached me. “Honey…you remember that date we have with John next month?...well…would you be ok with it if he came here tonight?”

I almost spilled my drink…It seems like she turned him on so much (and vice versa) that even though he had to work the next day he was willing to drive over to us to meet her. I agreed off course and she went upstairs to make herself presentable. He was to arrive at 21:00 hours which meant she had a full 2 hours to get ready. After the shower and her change of clothes she came downstairs and we waited. She was nervous as hell and kept checking her phone and watching out the window. She was also horny as hell and (as all women do) kept asking if she looked hot enough.

So finally his car drove into the street…she looked at me and asked me if it was ok if she’d open the door. I thought that was a strange question but she was very nervous so I said sure. The doorbell rang and she walked in the hallway and left the living room door it just a little bit open behind her, I could see just a very small sliver of the hall but I could hear him come in.

It seems like Bobby like him and teased him more than she let on. She opened the door, pulled him in and pushed him against the wall, squatted down and pulled his pants down. (She told me this later in detail…at this time all I could hear was a thud, sucking noises and moaning) Right away she started to suck his cock…as she had told him she would do. I waited till she was done with her introduction with a huge bulge in my pants and after a few minutes I heard her get up and pull up his pants…She let him into the room and he came in with a huge smile….”Hi, I’m John” he said “nice to meet you” We shook hands and started to have a conversation. But after a few drinks we all were thinking the same thing…and it made Bobby even more nervous.

“Ok…just a moment” she said. “I’ll go upstairs and I’ll call you…” Fine I thought…no problem...I chatted a little with John…if he did this a lot…seems like he had done this several times. “Ok…I’m ready…you can come up now..” Bobby shouted.

We went upstairs and she was sitting on the side of our bed and had taken of her clothes wearing only her bra and panties, a nice black set she bought last summer. We sat next to her…it was very obvious she was very nervous so we tried to calm her down. Then suddenly she laid down and said “ahh fuck this…come on let’s do it..” I watched John smile as he started to kiss her…I got up and moved myself between her legs. I took of her panties and went down on her, noticing that she was already very wet…

As my tongue circled around her clit I looked up to see her pull down Johns boxers, revealing a hard 7 inch cock. I kept watching as she looked up at him eagerly and swallowed his cock whole. (she’s an excellent deep throater) I heard him gasp and I immediately started to lick her clit harder… she moaned as he grabbed her head and pushed his cock as far as he could…watching her lose herself really turned me on to so I took of my boxers and pressed my cock against her pussylips…without effort (and believe me…she’s still very tight) I went in and began to fuck her. I looked at her moaning and sucking and I told John he could fuck her mouth no problem…which I didn’t have to say twice.

moved up to the other side of her head also offering my cock to her greedy mouth. “Hmmmm…” she said…”I don’t know why I was so worried.” as she gobbled my cock in her mouth. I was taking pics with my phone when John winked at me and started to push his cock in her mouth as well…with a smile she opened wider and looked up at us with her face full of cock. Still is a hot thing to watch your wife with two fat cocks in her mouth. The proceeded to suck us greedily as if we were the last two cocks on this earth. Saliva was on her cheeks and chin as she did her best to takes us both as deep as possible. After a mice couple of minutes fucking like this I went to grab the lube and returned to the bed. Unfortunately John had taken my position and was fucking her…and very well too. So I watched them for a while until John looked up and saw that I was waiting…”Oww sorry bro” he said…”No problem…I’ll wait” I smiled. He backed away and moved back up to her waiting mouth as I moved again between her legs, this time pushing my lubed cock against her tight ass. Slowly I pushed forward….untill I heard a muffled moan…stretching her ass until I was all the way in.

For the next 10 minutes we fuck like this…then I tell her to turn around so I can take her doggy…im looking at John, and he is still fucking her mouth and it looks hot so I decide to change places. Now Bobby doesn’t want other in her ass, but without complains he shoves it right in her wet snatch. Soon we are both breathing heavy, trying not to cum. Bobby takes my cock out of her mouth and looks at us… “Well….are you guys gonna cum soon or what?” she asks as she smiles…

I know that smile…I know she wants it when she looks at me like that…but I never imagined that she’d want that from another man. John pulls out and smiles…we put her on her back and take our places besides her head and start to jerk off….Bobby is looking at us greedy….John starts to breath harder as she massages his balls….and with a load moan explodes all over her face. White hot globs of cum splash on her smiling face…dripping down her cheeks and chin…her lips…it’s too much for me and I also unload…

Cum on her nose…eyes…more on her lips…and that smile…damn. John and me shake the last drops of cum from our cocks…”Sorry guys…its almost midnight…and I do have to work tomorrow…so I really must be going” he says, looking at me and Bobby’s cum covered face…

Unfortunately we never had a second date with John…but many other men followed in his footsteps…

Any chance you'll share the pic of her with 2 cocks in her mouth? Sounds like a hot time, especially how she just pulled him inside and dropped to her knees! Thanks for sharing your story.

Reactions: Gabriel
Awesome site, the boundgangbang one, showed it to my wife after watching some videos for the first time she wants to be bound and gangbanged by five or more guys. All ready I set up a date with a friend in Los Angeles a member of a well known black street gang, he'll have no problem bringing in as many of his friends as we like.... can't wait