Playful and Exhibitionist wife

Smallfly

Couple
My playful slut wife. Love to play innocent but in reality, loved to exposed herself and quite a daring exhibitionist. The dress she was wearing were quite short. Only slightly covered her ass. If not careful, will be easily exposed. The yellow dress is of thin soft material but she love to go braless. You could spot her pointed tits from that photo too.

Will write some of her daring exhibitionist stories if you are interested to read more. Vulgar or humiliating comments no problem too.

20240310_002726.jpg20240310_004543.jpg

Last edited:
One of the most humiliating events had happened.

We went to a clothing optional beach. My wife was fully nude but as for me, I got a towel to cover my bottom as I was wearing a chastity cage for fun. We settled down on a spot which was more secluded near a corner. I then went back to the car to take a book, which my wife forgot to take it along to the beach. But when I walk back to where my wife was, I was caught by surprised that a guy was sitting next to her chatting. Maybe he thought she was alone.

When he saw me sitting down next to my wife but on the other side, he was taken aback and started to excuse himself to leave. But wife stopped him and told him it was alright to carry on chatting and even introduced me to him, as her husband. We shook hands and he seemed a little uneasy.

Out of the sudden, my wife suddenly pulled away my towel and used it to wipe herself. It seemed intentional but she made it looked like unintentional. At that moment, that guy was staring at my cage, which was exposed by then. Wife did not return the towel to me and took her time to wipe her sweat with it. I saw that guy smiling and after that, he seemed to be encouraged and more daring.

I pretended not to look at them and used my hands to cover my myself. After a while, I glanced at them. My wife was facing his direction, with her legs spread more than it should and he was obviously enjoying the view of her crotch. When I glanced again, wife's hand was placed between his legs. And I heard my wife whispered to him the words, "very nice and ready"

They seemed to think I was invisible as they were kissing quite passionately. After short while, my wife told me to send them to his hotel room. While in the car, they both were sitting behind. While on the way there, wife already bend down kissing and sucking his cock. They ended up spending the evening and my wife did not come home till the next noon time. She said they did it five times, while I kept waiting at home!

Reactions: dickhurtz
One of the most humiliating events had happened.

We went to a clothing optional beach. My wife was fully nude but as for me, I got a towel to cover my bottom as I was wearing a chastity cage for fun. We settled down on a spot which was more secluded near a corner. I then went back to the car to take a book, which my wife forgot to take it along to the beach. But when I walk back to where my wife was, I was caught by surprised that a guy was sitting next to her chatting. Maybe he thought she was alone.

When he saw me sitting down next to my wife but on the other side, he was taken aback and started to excuse himself to leave. But wife stopped him and told him it was alright to carry on chatting and even introduced me to him, as her husband. We shook hands and he seemed a little uneasy.

Out of the sudden, my wife suddenly pulled away my towel and used it to wipe herself. It seemed intentional but she made it looked like unintentional. At that moment, that guy was staring at my cage, which was exposed by then. Wife did not return the towel to me and took her time to wipe her sweat with it. I saw that guy smiling and after that, he seemed to be encouraged and more daring.

I pretended not to look at them and used my hands to cover my myself. After a while, I glanced at them. My wife was facing his direction, with her legs spread more than it should and he was obviously enjoying the view of her crotch. When I glanced again, wife's hand was placed between his legs. And I heard my wife whispered to him the words, "very nice and ready"

They seemed to think I was invisible as they were kissing quite passionately. After short while, my wife told me to send them to his hotel room. While in the car, they both were sitting behind. While on the way there, wife already bend down kissing and sucking his cock. They ended up spending the evening and my wife did not come home till the next noon time. She said they did it five times, while I kept waiting at home!
That’s so hot