Playful and Exhibitionist wife

Smallfly

Couple
My playful slut wife. Love to play innocent but in reality, loved to exposed herself and quite a daring exhibitionist. The dress she was wearing were quite short. Only slightly covered her ass. If not careful, will be easily exposed. The yellow dress is of thin soft material but she love to go braless. You could spot her pointed tits from that photo too.

Will write some of her daring exhibitionist stories if you are interested to read more. Vulgar or humiliating comments no problem too.

20240310_002726.jpg20240310_004543.jpg

Last edited:
One of the most humiliating events had happened.

We went to a clothing optional beach. My wife was fully nude but as for me, I got a towel to cover my bottom as I was wearing a chastity cage for fun. We settled down on a spot which was more secluded near a corner. I then went back to the car to take a book, which my wife forgot to take it along to the beach. But when I walk back to where my wife was, I was caught by surprised that a guy was sitting next to her chatting. Maybe he thought she was alone.

When he saw me sitting down next to my wife but on the other side, he was taken aback and started to excuse himself to leave. But wife stopped him and told him it was alright to carry on chatting and even introduced me to him, as her husband. We shook hands and he seemed a little uneasy.

Out of the sudden, my wife suddenly pulled away my towel and used it to wipe herself. It seemed intentional but she made it looked like unintentional. At that moment, that guy was staring at my cage, which was exposed by then. Wife did not return the towel to me and took her time to wipe her sweat with it. I saw that guy smiling and after that, he seemed to be encouraged and more daring.

I pretended not to look at them and used my hands to cover my myself. After a while, I glanced at them. My wife was facing his direction, with her legs spread more than it should and he was obviously enjoying the view of her crotch. When I glanced again, wife's hand was placed between his legs. And I heard my wife whispered to him the words, "very nice and ready"

They seemed to think I was invisible as they were kissing quite passionately. After short while, my wife told me to send them to his hotel room. While in the car, they both were sitting behind. While on the way there, wife already bend down kissing and sucking his cock. They ended up spending the evening and my wife did not come home till the next noon time. She said they did it five times, while I kept waiting at home!

We went to a clothing optional beach. My wife was fully nude but as for me, I got a towel to cover my bottom as I was wearing a chastity cage for fun. We settled down on a spot which was more secluded near a corner. I then went back to the car to take a book, which my wife forgot to take it along to the beach. But when I walk back to where my wife was, I was caught by surprised that a guy was sitting next to her chatting. Maybe he thought she was alone.

When he saw me sitting down next to my wife but on the other side, he was taken aback and started to excuse himself to leave. But wife stopped him and told him it was alright to carry on chatting and even introduced me to him, as her husband. We shook hands and he seemed a little uneasy.

Out of the sudden, my wife suddenly pulled away my towel and used it to wipe herself. It seemed intentional but she made it looked like unintentional. At that moment, that guy was staring at my cage, which was exposed by then. Wife did not return the towel to me and took her time to wipe her sweat with it. I saw that guy smiling and after that, he seemed to be encouraged and more daring.

I pretended not to look at them and used my hands to cover my myself. After a while, I glanced at them. My wife was facing his direction, with her legs spread more than it should and he was obviously enjoying the view of her crotch. When I glanced again, wife's hand was placed between his legs. And I heard my wife whispered to him the words, "very nice and ready"

They seemed to think I was invisible as they were kissing quite passionately. After short while, my wife told me to send them to his hotel room. While in the car, they both were sitting behind. While on the way there, wife already bend down kissing and sucking his cock. They ended up spending the evening and my wife did not come home till the next noon time. She said they did it five times, while I kept waiting at home!
That’s so hot

Great experience, thanks for sharing it with us all. I too have had similar experiences on nudist beaches here in the UK, also in Spain and Greece. Here is my exwife above a nudist beach near Magaluf, Majorca. She was just 18 at the time. If you wish to hear the experiences, let me know

Attachments

• File 00687 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00687 (1) (1).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 38
That is so great. I’m so glad. For your wife, but she was able to find a nice vacation cock and you were where you belong waiting for her to come home so you can clean her up. Sounds perfect.
Yes it was just so coincident that he happened to walk by and I was not there. I could sense that he was greatly delighted, the moment he saw my chastity cage! It was so obvious that he Dared to kiss her in front of me.. I was actually in his place's carpark waiting while they fucked! I went home alone when my wife text me to say that he could not get enough of her, hence spent the night with him.

i'd love to see the front.
That’s a great swimsuit. I like the way you can see your ass clearly through the back of it. I wonder if the front the same so you can see your tits and pussy too.
Is similar to this swimwear. The top part is covered by a layer of non see thru material but it can be pulled down to expose her pointed tits!

The bottom part is only slighly covered by a thin non see thru material, as seen on the photo. But if you are not shaved, her top part of her hairy bushes will be slightly exposed! But the erotic thing is that, the crotch layer that cover her modestly, can be pushed down all the way to fully expose till all see thru! Is is simply very titillating as even her cunt slit can be seen if need to be flapped down.

Whenever she is in the mood to seduce guys, she would wear top and bottom, front to back all see thru. As expected, her hit rate was pretty high! And if she fancy that new friend, the next moment I would be left alone while they would be getting both their needs met!

Attachments

• Seethruswimwear.jpg
    Seethruswimwear.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Already lost count the number of cocks that had penatrated, used and enjoyed both her sexual genitals orifice! It became so loose that the last time that I had tried to enter, it went in so easily smooth but my small penis kept slipping out! And she had to jokingly asked me, "Have I entered yet?" when I had already cum within a minute or so!

Attachments

• Clipped_image_20240517_110629.png
    Clipped_image_20240517_110629.png
    2 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
One of the most daring exhibitionist story happened in Thailand! We were strolling along the patpong street when a lady befriended with us when we went into her sexy clothing store. She seems to like my wife and they both could get along very well, just like old good friends.

She later brought us to her boyfriend's club, which is one those many strip clubs around there. What happened was after several round of drinks, she pulled along my wife up the stage to dance, with many of those strip dancing girls. The crowd were happy to welcome her to dance on stage!

With the loud suggestive music and most of the girls were already topless and g-strings bottom, it was easily influenced to follow along! Those playful girls helped to pull off her top. And as my wife was braless, her whole boobs were fully exposed to all the audience, mostly male usually but with some couples too. Her skirt was also pulled down, leaving in her tiny thongs.

And then when the girls stripped off their bottoms to become fully nude, they were all looking at her! It was as if they were hinting to her to do the same too! Those girls were planning to strip her too. The girl in front of my wife, started to dance with her by holding on to both her hands. And in a swift movement, the girl behind her naughtily pulled down her thongs. As both her hands were holding on to the other girl's hands, she got absolutely no chance to reject, even if she wanted to!

I was sitting near the stage and watched her getting stripped totally nude. There were at least 50 eyes staring and admiring her body! And when she started to dance suggestively with the girls, I knew she was loving it too! There was no denying that thier dance were similar to dry fucking dance!

The girl in front of her, were humping her body to body, hip to hip. And the girl behind her, were humping her ass. Both was as dry fucking her, with my wife sandwich in-between. And with crowds cheering them on, it only got even more rowdy! And the DJ at that moment were announcing the pussy show began!

There were then three girls dancing with my wife. The girl in front of her, squatted down and asked her to place both her hands on the girl's knees. So when in this position, her back was bend over and arched up, due to her high heels. The other two girls spread her legs further. As my wife's ass was facing the crowd, her ass and pussy were fully exposed to all to see!

The two girls were very naughty, they were making hand signs, with their middle finger pointing to my wife's pussy. They moved their finger back and forth, of coz without touching her. And at the same time, shouting to the crowd, "Mdm, good FUCK!! You want see FUCKING show!" And of coz I heard many guys shouted back with "YES!"