Question for everyone

To what level do take the sharing and cuckold thing?
I ask cuz the wife had a quick in person meeting with guy freind today. She hasnt shed all the light on it yet wanting to talk in person with me i guess. What i do know so far is that he wants her to have a crush on him but she thinks its more than just sex he wants. We are open the idea of full on sharing . I was woundering how far sharing goes for most couples.

Reactions: Kinky2
I don't believe there is any standard, it is just what each couple is comfortable with. We want no emotional involvement with other people, it's all about having fun sexually for us. Most of the guys my wife has fucked are married so everyone involved is just looking for a good time with no emotional involvement.

Reactions: Kinky2
To what level do take the sharing and cuckold thing?
I ask cuz the wife had a quick in person meeting with guy freind today. She hasnt shed all the light on it yet wanting to talk in person with me i guess. What i do know so far is that he wants her to have a crush on him but she thinks its more than just sex he wants. We are open the idea of full on sharing . I was woundering how far sharing goes for most couples.
The relationship should be with you. The sex is someone else I don't like to mix

@Noneedforaname I think that @BikerBill has it about the most accurate - there's no "standard".

My own personal situation is very different to @Loftypete and @myeasywife in that my wife is free to pursue polyamorous relationships, if she so chooses. She has actually had 3 boyfriends and a girlfriend, but when they started becoming too possessive (i.e. "why don't you leave your husband"), she broke things off.

There's no right or wrong answer in the general sense - just what's right or wrong for YOU.

Thanks all your responces make perfect scents me. We both agree no letting anyone wedge their way between us she is free to ingage in having regular boy freind of sorts if shed like. However the whole thing with her freind right now is wait and see i guess. Tho we are between us kind of toying around the boy freind idea and it seems to be ok.

Thanks all your responces make perfect scents me. We both agree no letting anyone wedge their way between us she is free to ingage in having regular boy freind of sorts if shed like. However the whole thing with her freind right now is wait and see i guess. Tho we are between us kind of toying around the boy freind idea and it seems to be ok.
I shared my wife one time, not too long ago, the guy we both knew and trusted. He really did the job we were looking for, but we could tell he was as becoming too attached. We have broke it off, all we want is just some good threesome sex, nothing more!!!!