Question for Hubby's? Creampie

First time about a month or so ago. Was also first time, in 40 years, I was allowed to watch Stacey have sex with another man. Both turned out to be great experiences. Didn't think I could ever bring myself to tasting another man's cum but when she offered I was so turned on there isn't much I wouldn't have done in the moment. Immediately after her lover came inside of her, she got up and walked over to me, stood over me, and instructed me to eat her. As she spread her legs, his cum was already clearly visible on her inner thigh and was oozing out of her pussy. I did as instructed, lapping up his cum as it ran down the inside of her thigh and then licked her pussy clean. I didn't know a man could cum that much! Overall I was surprised that I wasn't repulsed by the sight or taste of his cum. Mixed with her pussy juice made it very acceptable. She obviously enjoyed the sight of her husband eating her lover's cum as I had her moaning pretty soon after she walked over.

First time about a month or so ago. Was also first time, in 40 years, I was allowed to watch Stacey have sex with another man. Both turned out to be great experiences. Didn't think I could ever bring myself to tasting another man's cum but when she offered I was so turned on there isn't much I wouldn't have done in the moment. Immediately after her lover came inside of her, she got up and walked over to me, stood over me, and instructed me to eat her. As she spread her legs, his cum was already clearly visible on her inner thigh and was oozing out of her pussy. I did as instructed, lapping up his cum as it ran down the inside of her thigh and then licked her pussy clean. I didn't know a man could cum that much! Overall I was surprised that I wasn't repulsed by the sight or taste of his cum. Mixed with her pussy juice made it very acceptable. She obviously enjoyed the sight of her husband eating her lover's cum as I had her moaning pretty soon after she walked over.
Mixed with her juice enhances the taste but on its own a man’s cum still taste great to me. I like those guys that have thick cum rather than the watery cum. The thick cum taste better and feels better in your mouth.

Mixed with her juice enhances the taste but on its own a man’s cum still taste great to me. I like those guys that have thick cum rather than the watery cum. The thick cum taste better and feels better in your mouth.
Could not agree more... ???? Well said. I used to find it a bit more difficult to swallow thick cum, but over the years got used to it and no issues whatsoever. It’s definately richer than the watery cum. I like when they cum half on my lips half in my mouth... also, thick cum stays longer on your face, which my wife often does to me when playing with more guys- have me tied up and use me as a cum disposal. Cover my face leave me for a while like that and than having to eat all. Usually at this point she dresses me up in bra and thong, gets my arse fucked and I have to moan as a bitch, with my face covered with a big cock in me...

Reactions: gorace38
I think once you get over the "yuck" factor then you can enjoy the fruits of your wife's lover with gusto !!
HUbby agrees about liking the "thick" cum better than the watery version, seems to have a better taste to him.

I think once you get over the "yuck" factor then you can enjoy the fruits of your wife's lover with gusto !!
HUbby agrees about liking the "thick" cum better than the watery version, seems to have a better taste to him.
I went to a glory hole spot yesterday and sucked this guy that shot a watery load in my mouth. The taste stayed in my mouth for most of the day. A sour taste. But the thick cum has a great feel and taste. Easier to swallow.

I went to a glory hole spot yesterday and sucked this guy that shot a watery load in my mouth. The taste stayed in my mouth for most of the day. A sour taste. But the thick cum has a great feel and taste. Easier to swallow.
Sorry if I’ve this comment turned this into a gay/bi post. Not my intent.

Aren't you worried about STD's ?
There is always that chance. There is that same chance when men are fucking my wife raw. In fact when anyone is fucking raw. I’ve sucked random men for years and never got an std from them.
My only std were from girls a couple of decades ago.

Reactions: robandkate
There is always that chance. There is that same chance when men are fucking my wife raw. In fact when anyone is fucking raw. I’ve sucked random men for years and never got an std from them.
Agreed, I have my lovers medical tests to prove their "safe" when you love cum like hubby and I it's a MUST !

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky

My wife Kate LOVES it when I eat another man's cum-load out of her. Some of our friends who fuck my wife get hard again right away watching me eat their cum.

I too like a thick load by I also like a BIG load. The guys who cum the most are some of my favorites who fuck my wife.

During the years I was divorced I sucked the cocks of a lot of random strangers at adult bookstore glory holes. I never had an STD problem.

Mrs HW is tested regularly because she/we enjoy bare play and all of the fun that cum brings. It makes it easier to find tested guys when you have a recent test. Not foolproof....but it's worked so far...as safe as possible. She keeps the results right on her phone so they can be seen on the spot.

HW
Knowing everyone is safe makes it easier to relax and have one less thing to worry about. Cum play is huge fun with us, hubby like's his "reward" and I love giving it to him.

Just a thought..

how many of u guys love eating creampies?

Do u like eating cum from your wife pussy or directly from the source?
Me but so far only my own but I have asked her to bring one from another man home for me to eat.

[/QUOTE
Eating another man's cum from my wife's sweet pussy is my biggest goal. I have to convince her first to cuck me.

Another Bull chiming in here. I think a lot of husbands actually enjoy cleaning up after. A gentleman once told me that he loves the taste of his wife being satisfied. I don’t know if that clarifies anything but that answer helped me to understand.
Never tried it but can see how it happens, maybe even when it's not something anticipated by anyone.

I offered to eat her lover's cum again if I can watch again. She said she will think about it. Torturing me. haha

Reactions: robandkate
I offered to eat her lover's cum again if I can watch again. She said she will think about it. Torturing me. haha

Nothing like eating the cum of your wife's boyfriend. My wife has been dating her married boss for years. I eat his cum out of my wife every time her boss fucks her.

• Love