Question for ladies: how many times your pussy or/and ass have been licked on the first date?

antonio13

Couple
Gold
Have your pussy or/and ass been licked on the first date ever?
What is your thought about the guy?
What if there was not a penetration but he just licked you on the first date?

I licked my wife's pussy the first time we had sex. That was my first sexual encounter with any woman, and I started it off by licking her pussy. :)
Nice.
Same here. First date, first sexual encounter and all started with me licking her pussy. As she later confessed she took a specific position for that and this is exactly what she wanted at the time but obiously did not tell. I could not resist obviously.
It took a few weeks and my tongue appeared between her butt cheeks, in this case she already asked me for this. She was slightly off when I licked her pussy and did not do her butthole as alll her ex boyfriends did.
It took much longer (probably more than year of regular dating) for her to start sucking my dick, at the time it was a taboo for her and she wanted to know that I am "right" man.

Have your pussy or/and ass been licked on the first date ever?
What is your thought about the guy?
What if there was not a penetration but he just licked you on the first date?
Yes it was fine felt self conscious at first because we met at the electric music club so I was kinda sweaty oddly no penetration but exchanged oral so we both got off
During him going down on me he lifted my legs up and ate my ass like that which was a first

Reactions: antonio13