Questions for husbands, what do you think while your wife is with another man

My hotwife is at yoga. When she comes home shes getting cleaned up and dolled up for the FWB coming over for MFM. Love watching, joining and holding her legs back while he fucks her. I've already put my cage on and she loves when i drip in her mouth while she's getting fucked. Can't wait!
So hot post a picture if you can

My wife gets very wet & squirts multiple times. I usually end up imagining how her slippery pussy is getting banged. I end up getting caged orgasm but it's okay as i shag multiple times while she narrates the whole story when she is back home.

Reactions: DonD and droopy1
I was thinking the same in the beginning,and was affraid she was gonna leave me for some other man,but she explained it to me telling she ,s more sluttier,kinky,naughty with a stranger because she knows it turns us on both,she,s totally free in her mind,nothing to be ashamed off on that moment,and she also said if every woman was totally honest about it ,they all confess playing a sexy naughty slut is a fav fantasy for women
It's only sex. she understands it.

Reactions: DonD
OMG, that range of emotions!! Hard as a rock, unable to even get hard, sick to my stomach, horny as hell, scared, happy, ecstactic, worried, is she going to text, call, come home tonite, are they fucking, does she want to leave me for him, I can't WAIT for her to get home and tell me about her date, I NEVER want to hear another word about how great her dates are........and hard as a rock I got to jerk off AGAIN or its going to EXPLODE.......that about covers it.........

CW

OMG, that range of emotions!! Hard as a rock, unable to even get hard, sick to my stomach, horny as hell, scared, happy, ecstactic, worried, is she going to text, call, come home tonite, are they fucking, does she want to leave me for him, I can't WAIT for her to get home and tell me about her date, I NEVER want to hear another word about how great her dates are........and hard as a rock I got to jerk off AGAIN or its going to EXPLODE.......that about covers it.........

CW
That covers it pretty good

CW
Some of the ways I try to keep her from leaving me for him is to be usefull to her in other ways. First I'm totally obedient to her. I never fight with her, complain or talk back to her. I do all the housework and never leave the house without her permission. I've taken a cosmetology course so I know how to do her hair, makeup, and nails. I also know some massage so I spend a lot of my time pampering her. I'm also a pretty good cook and handy with a sewing machine. So even if I'm useless in bed she has a man for that and I hope that is enough for her to keep me. We've been together since childhood so we are strongly bonded and love each other and she has the best of both worlds which makes me happy because the most important thing to me is her happiness

It's slow motion suffering in my experience. I'm not allowed to touch myself until I get her approval which makes it even worse. It makes me absolutely crave her and drives me crazy at the same time. I wait for her text like a drug addict waits for their dealer. Sometimes she doesn't call and spends the night out which makes it impossible to sleep. I often ask myself why I'm doing this, but then she'll come home soaked and messy from another man and sit on my face so I can taste her betrayal and I feel like I'm right where I want to be.

It's slow motion suffering in my experience. I'm not allowed to touch myself until I get her approval which makes it even worse. It makes me absolutely crave her and drives me crazy at the same time. I wait for her text like a drug addict waits for their dealer. Sometimes she doesn't call and spends the night out which makes it impossible to sleep. I often ask myself why I'm doing this, but then she'll come home soaked and messy from another man and sit on my face so I can taste her betrayal and I feel like I'm right where I want to be.
Are you caged during all this or is it up to your willpower to not touch yourself?

I think about how she’s being fucked, what position, is he cumming in her, and when she will get home so that I can feel that other man’s cum on my cock as I slide in…
Oh yes .. the take back the used freshly filled pussy sessions are the best. I love it when my partner squats and spreads her wet sex to give me the best view of the stranger's cum rolling outta her sexy sex .. then she lays back and whispers "take this wet pussy back Daddy.... take this slutty naughty girl hard Daddy!!"

Attachments

• 2-Gina G.jpg
    2-Gina G.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1-CP .jpg
    1-CP .jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 28