Recently joined, About me (22) and my Gf (19).

Boudica

Male
Nov 18, 2018
Supp, im Bo, 22 from Holland. I have a 19yr old Girlfriend.

A while ago I got very interested and curious when I saw a post of someone sharing his wife with a Black Guy. Never really realized that BBC would be so much bigger and better, the insane satisfaction it seems to give girls.

I decided to buy a BBC dildo for my GF and I tried it 'secretly' on her (when she was drunk one night). At first she had a hard time taking it, but after a while she got very wet and slowly took it inside her pussy. I never saw her pussy so wet and creamy. I also never believed she could take it since its so much bigger ;0.

Ps; My Gf doesn't know about my crave to share her with a BBC, when I tried the Dildo's she was drunk and half passed out... Don't judge me on this, I couldn't resist... (Btw, I always keep her anonymous for the crowd, I respect hers and anybody others privacy.!)

Feel free to ask me anything about her or me, or us :) Ill be happy to share with you! ^^

Last edited:

A while ago I got very interested and curious when I saw a post of someone sharing his wife with a Black Guy. Never really realized that BBC would be so much bigger and better, the insane satisfaction it seems to give girls.

I decided to buy a BBC dildo for my GF and I tried it 'secretly' on her (when she was drunk one night). At first she had a hard time taking it, but after a while she got very wet and slowly took it inside her pussy. I never saw her pussy so wet and creamy. I also never believed she could take it since its so much bigger ;0.

Ps; My Gf doesn't know about my crave to share her with a BBC, when I tried the Dildo's she was drunk and half passed out... Don't judge me on this, I couldn't resist... (Btw, I always keep her anonymous for the crowd, I respect hers and anybody others privacy.!)

Feel free to ask me anything about her or me, or us :) Ill be happy to share with you! ^^
Hi do you have any photos of her that you can share with us

Welcome dear I m from India

Any progress since then?

Love that thought of the dildo would live to see it in action fucking her sweet tight pussy. Just get so horny dreaming about being there and feel her wet pussy as it goes in and out up her cunt . Seeing all her juices come out ,getting to lick her clean