I did something very similar, I was chatting to an internet friend and he was telling me his wife had closed her legs and he was getting desperate, I had got medical problems and couldn't fuck my wife so I asked him if he wanted to, it didn't take long to arrange a meeting where he just bumped into us and we got chatting, we worked it so we bumped into each other 4 more times she didn't know she was being set up but she had the freedom to go her own way, he was hitting on her and I made it clear that I was happy with it, she just told me outright that she wanted to fuck him , I phoned him that evening and told him to go ahead, I gave him as much information on her likes and dislikes and that she liked it a bit rough at times, he took pictures and sent them to me along with what they enjoyed together, it worked well and she still doesn't know it was arranged 7 years ago !!!.

I did something very similar, I was chatting to an internet friend and he was telling me his wife had closed her legs and he was getting desperate, I had got medical problems and couldn't fuck my wife so I asked him if he wanted to, it didn't take long to arrange a meeting where he just bumped into us and we got chatting, we worked it so we bumped into each other 4 more times she didn't know she was being set up but she had the freedom to go her own way, he was hitting on her and I made it clear that I was happy with it, she just told me outright that she wanted to fuck him , I phoned him that evening and told him to go ahead, I gave him as much information on her likes and dislikes and that she liked it a bit rough at times, he took pictures and sent them to me along with what they enjoyed together, it worked well and she still doesn't know it was arranged 7 years ago !!!.
Would love to do the same thing with mine, no clue on how to find someone like that though.

Would love to do the same thing with mine, no clue on how to find someone like that though.
You have to be brave and take a chance if you feel you can trust them ,then be honest tell them what you want from it ,I've done it a couple of times now ,no hard and fast rules, I've also shown her photos and videos to friends that know her that can lead to some interesting conversations.

You have to be brave and take a chance if you feel you can trust them ,then be honest tell them what you want from it ,I've done it a couple of times now ,no hard and fast rules, I've also shown her photos and videos to friends that know her that can lead to some interesting conversations.
All truth....

Reactions: toolman2c
did she take his cock bare naked til he blast her insides with his cum? did U watch her being fucked by a healthy agar cock??