Sharing accounts/text messages

We have played for several years so this is nothing new to us. In the past I find couples or singles kind of set everything up & go from there, she is not much of a texting person for sexual stuff. I'm trying to push her more of her setting things up with others. I was setting up her new phone when we got to her Tumblr account I see alot of people trying to chat with her & she never returned. I asked why & she is just never have the time. We never give out our real text number just in case. My question is how does everyone else handle say Tumblr, I see something I like I think she would like or I want her to know I like but since I have an adult rating she can't see so I have to send it to her then of course I send to much stuff. So anyone have a solution to that? She don't want to share an account because she don't want people she likes something that was really me. The other thing I want her to do is text people send nude etc but same thing I want to see when someone has sent her a text & what all is being said, not that I don't trust her it is because if she don't reply I can give her a nudge. Once you get her going she is great but getting the sexual stuff started is tough sometimes but we love talking about things that may happen.

Attachments

• IMG_20150828_081935684.jpg
    IMG_20150828_081935684.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 43
We have played for several years so this is nothing new to us. In the past I find couples or singles kind of set everything up & go from there, she is not much of a texting person for sexual stuff. I'm trying to push her more of her setting things up with others. I was setting up her new phone when we got to her Tumblr account I see alot of people trying to chat with her & she never returned. I asked why & she is just never have the time. We never give out our real text number just in case. My question is how does everyone else handle say Tumblr, I see something I like I think she would like or I want her to know I like but since I have an adult rating she can't see so I have to send it to her then of course I send to much stuff. So anyone have a solution to that? She don't want to share an account because she don't want people she likes something that was really me. The other thing I want her to do is text people send nude etc but same thing I want to see when someone has sent her a text & what all is being said, not that I don't trust her it is because if she don't reply I can give her a nudge. Once you get her going she is great but getting the sexual stuff started is tough sometimes but we love talking about things that may happen.
Hot and tempting wife!👍🏻

Reactions: Kscam2camcpl