Sharing in Real Time- Our Road to Sharing

I think most of us get cold feet just before. My knees buckled the first time I brought a man home to my wife. But not backing out was the best thing I’ve ever done. Don’t back out and I’m sure you’ll have the same results. This is who we are as cucks. We need other men to fuck our wife for our full satisfaction.

Reactions: Wifeshare863
I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I got Elaine to pose for sexy Polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. I told Elaine for our relationship to advance I wanted her to try it just once. I had to find a guy she felt comfortable and in a setting she liked.

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a Polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up at meet for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

We were both nervous and excited and so glad we did it. I married her and have been sharing my wife nor nearly 30 years.

Go for it!

Reactions: MyWifeLMPhubbyACE
Nice. Enjoyed reading your account. The start of these relationships are so special. When I brought our first guy home to my wife I still wasn’t sure how she’d react. But she got right into it and that made me breathe a sigh of relief.

Reactions: Coloniallad